☣☢ VerBoten ☠ϟ - Elgin Twin Evanaction Build - Big Butt Strikes Again!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No videos, just photos

Those extension adapters will still require that the steer tube is secured by a top nut on the head tube I believe. Now you've given me something to think about for the morning....maybe I can help YOU out for once! :happy:
Nothing like trying to marriage two different sister at the same time , ya my steering is been a bit challenging too . Will be posting some pictures when I get I fingered out [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like trying to marriage two different sister at the same time , ya my steering is been a bit challenging too . Will be posting some pictures when I get I fingered out [emoji30]

I am waiting on my welding buddy to get some time. I scrapped the idea of converting it to threadless. Gonna cut and extend the threaded steer tube.

Wow just catching up on this one...just awesome! :thumbsup:

I need to take a look at my chainrings and cranks this weekend. I want a cool sprocket that I can see the BB shroud through.
Might use this Monark one. Anyone have any ideas on cool non-skiptooth sprockets that would work?
View attachment 10517

As soon as you said that I thought of this sprocket. The reason I thought of it was that a guy at work was trying to give me a girls 3-speed with this sprocket on it.

Disassembly11.jpg~original

That's a nice open design. I think I may have something similar to that.

Wow just catching up on this one...just awesome! :thumbsup:

As soon as you said that I thought of this sprocket. The reason I thought of it was that a guy at work was trying to give me a girls 3-speed with this sprocket on it.

Disassembly11.jpg~original
Snow flake pattern

I look forward to experimenting with my idea for handlebar wrap.
WP_20150522_16_21_24_Pro.jpg

Is that lawn chair material?[emoji6]

no something a good deal stronger than that.
something you would see under the hood of a hot rod.

Last edited:
Stainless hose sleeving
WP_20150522_17_23_24_Pro.jpg

thats stuff frays easy Kingfish and its not fun digging out of your skin when it does .

I won't be using it as a gripping surface. There will still be grips on the bars. I'll also secure the ends of the braided sleeves. Are you saying that it frays easily in the middle? Seems like it would have to be nicked before it frays. Does it nick that easily?

WP_20150522_17_31_29_Pro.jpg

Did the initial bolt up for the seatpost and bow rail brace.
WP_20150522_20_54_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20150522_21_14_42_Pro.jpg

I also pulled out this sprocket and crank as a possibility
WP_20150522_17_56_46_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back