★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After two months of building, the Hot Rod Deluxe is finally done! :D A total of $53 and 63 man hours :shock: I started with a rusty 1953 Columbia 3 Star Deluxe and sanded it down to bare metal (a total of 21 hours) :p I always wanted a bare metal bike, so I thought this would make a nice candidate 8) I had many problems to overcome throughout the build such as the fork, rear wheel rubbing, and where to find all the parts. Now that it's all figured out, I have a good looking and riding bike 8) I appreciate all the feedback and help given to me throughout this project :D May the best bike win! :mrgreen:

This bike could not have been completed if it wasn't for two members :wink:
KZ1000(Rick)- GAVE me the whole bike
ifitsfreeitsforme (Ian)- GAVE me the rear wheel

Thanks again guys!!

I now present to you the Hot Rod Deluxe 8) 8)

044.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

054.jpg

043.jpg

048.jpg

056-1.jpg

059.jpg

050.jpg

055.jpg

061.jpg

The start:
056.jpg

Looks great! Nice transformation.

Way to go Nick. Tremendous job. That's gonna get lots of votes.

Turned out great !Nice work 8) :mrgreen: Love all the RRb decals

I really liked your bike last year, but you've come a long way! :shock: What a great bike! Can't wait to see what else you keep coming up with in the future.

stop growing up on us nick...your getting too good at this! :lol: bike really looks sweet. great job on squeezing the big rubber into that curvy columbia frame,and keeping it lean and mean! 8)

BRAVO DUDE!!!!
That is one sweet looking build!!!
congRATs!

Nice work little bro! Hopefully we'll see that bad boy in person sometime soon.

Great color combo, perfect stance and the detail work is top notch.

Good luck in the contest, you've earned yourself a top spot.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back