★★★ 7TH ANNUAL ART OF THE BICYCLE ★★★ WICHITA KANSAS ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raffle.jpg

AAAARGH! I can't believe I missed this! I just moved to Wichita and I am looking for the "culture" folx! ....!

Is there a local group that meets regularly?

-john

big john said:
AAAARGH! I can't believe I missed this! I just moved to Wichita and I am looking for the "culture" folx! dang!

-john

Coasters usually meet at Shamrock on Thursdays at 7ish for pub-pedal ride... If you have a bike, your a member.... hazing is light and initiations are easy... 8)

big john said:
AAAARGH! I can't believe I missed this! I just moved to Wichita and I am looking for the "culture" folx! dang!

-john

Hey John-
The Coasters BC has a pub pedal every Thursday night as well as events all year. Check out http://www.coastersbicycleclub.com for details on aall of the events.

Another great Art of the Bike weekend. A big THANKS to Garagegoon and Mitch at the GoAway Garage. We had a geat time, the evening just went by way to fast. And how I got designated to be the leader of the ride I dont know, but I hope I made it fun and interesting ride. It was good to see the RRB members from out of town, Loudboys, LowpowerD and Littlebluetrike, got to see Udallcustombikes 11 foot long burrito bike, and of course hangin with all the locals. I wish the night could've gone on for many more hour so I could of chatted with everybody. Bike people are the koolest inn the world.

As usual I had a great time, Lots of fun.

I think everyone enjoyed the dogs, well all except one guy that didnt like the smoke :roll:

The ride was great, thanks to Dan for the unusual route... made the ride interesting. I was even able to pedal the BBQ trailer UP into the parking garage, man that thing is heavy! I ended up hanging with the group till they hit lucky's then I bowed out. Ended up getting a flat on the BBQ trailer shortly after leaving Lucky's and limped it back to the Go Away.

All in all... GREAT TIME!

Latest posts

Back