▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ Now with riding video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ▓▒░ Higgins the German Spy ░▒▓ (Live bunny approved! Page 2)

bebopblu said:
You get an instant smile when you first click onto this build. I currently don't own a pair of apes to put on one of my bikes but now I have to get some!!! Nice work..

Thank you so much. I'm glad all of you guys get it. When I ride it around I see lots of "question marks" above people's heads. Kids tend to get it though... maybe we are all just a bunch of big kids.

Really enjoy this bike. The simplicity along with the oversized handle bars give it a unique balance. I would like to take it for a ride. Cool build

abosley said:
Really enjoy this bike. The simplicity along with the oversized handle bars give it a unique balance. I would like to take it for a ride. Cool build

Thanks man, most people around here don't wanna ride, but they still take pictures of me riding it down the road.

Tommy Atoms said:
This bike came out really great. But i think all finished builds should include a riding pic. Im glad you decided to build one.

I promise this is a rider, will get photo soon. There is a photo of my friend riding it, and he is shorter than me:
nelbike.jpg

:D Love the pic of your friend riding your bike! It's looks like such fun :mrgreen: We need a drive by video too!?

char said:
:D Love the pic of your friend riding your bike! It's looks like such fun :mrgreen: We need a drive by video too!?

You guys will never stop will you? haha Charging the HD Kodak Zi8 camera now.

yoothgeye said:
char said:

:D You know you want to :mrgreen:

char said:
yoothgeye said:
char said:

:D You know you want to :mrgreen:

Click for video (sorry for crappy resolution, had to convert from .mov):

char said:
:mrgreen: So cool!!! Thanks for the video! 8)

Thanks, maybe someone can give away a GoPro to the finished bike with the tallest apes, then I can shoot a better photo. This bike has already been ridden miles and miles in North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

(and as a bonus you can see my son picking his nose in the video)

Cool video.
I doubt I will do one, but I have an awesome soundtrack song if I do.

kingfish254 said:
Cool video.
I doubt I will do one, but I have an awesome soundtrack song if I do.

I had better ideas for a soundtrack, but when the video was butchered from a bad conversion I just went quick and dirty.

fordsnake said:
This is one of my favorite builds...it certainly is a statement, love it!

Thank you. I think the bars are the statement, the bike is just nice. I need to take a picture of it with the stock bars on it and watch people walk away slowly. :mrgreen:

big kountry said:
What no wheelies or burnouts :lol:

Nope, just cruising on this one, but I did grab the bars down low to do a skid stop.

Bigdaddy772 said:
You just cant help but to smile when you watch that video....I love those apes!!! 8) 8)

Thanks I really like them too, that's the attention getter.

Randythe Rat said:
got one of my votes true rat the bars and kickstand are cool 8) 8) 8)

Thanks man. Looks like God will be keeping me humble again this year, I've stalled at 9 votes again.

Latest posts

Back