█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER - FINISHED THREAD - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PLEASE VOTE FOR █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ THE TWINFLEX SPACELINER

Man...you're too much, you waited until the last minute to post...the ol' cliff hanger trick! I thought I had posted a response to this thread after your submission this morning...I guess I got distracted and forgot to hit the submission button. Anyway, a cool job on Flexy...lots to look at and to enjoy, it's truly an inspiration!

fordsnake said:
Man...you're too much, you waited until the last minute to post...the ol' cliff hanger trick! I thought I had posted a response to this thread after your submission this morning...I guess I got distracted and forgot to hit the submission button. Anyway, a cool job on Flexy...lots to look at and to enjoy, it's truly an inspiration!

Thanks brudderman!!!

It has been a blast building with you in BO7 and giving your build it's name!!!!

It took me forever to work through all of the photos. I was originally to just post those first ones, but then I figured why do something halfazz!!! Enjoy the second set of pics.

It's so crazy right now with so many bikes being posted and some still being worked on. This build off has been off the hook!!!!!

That bike is a trip, nuttier than a squirrel turd, and I mean that with the best intent. So many doodads and whizbangers, all keeping with theme, your attention to detail is off the hook.

kingfish254 said:
Thanks brudderman!!!

It has been a blast building with you in BO7 and giving your build it's name!!!!

It's so crazy right now with so many bikes being posted and some still being worked on. This build off has been off the hook!!!!!

I know, it's insane! Thanks again for the monicker!

Missing Link said:
That bike is a trip, nuttier than a squirrel turd, and I mean that with the best intent. So many doodads and whizbangers, all keeping with theme, your attention to detail is off the hook.

LOL Thanks man!!! I love that description and take it as a compliment. It reminds me when some buddies asked if they could catch any fish in the canal next to the golf course not knowing that it came from the sewage plant. I told them they could catch plenty of corn-eyed turd fish.

It was a blast coming up with all of the little and big details on this build. Most of it was driven by the creativity collective that occurs during the build off. I guess I was assimilated!!

If you want to see more detail photos.
I JUST POSTED THE REST OF MY PHOTOS PAGE 1 IN THE THIRD POST,

Off the charts cool!!!!!! Just might get 1 of my votes....

Houndog said:
Off the charts cool!!!!!! Just might get 1 of my votes....

Thanks buddy!
I said PLEASE, does that help? LOL!!!

aka_locojoe said:
CCR said:
It's like an old military plane crashed into hot rod motorcycle themed pinball machine :shock:

Dang it! I was gonna say that :lol:

Maybe I should rename the build the OMPCIHRMTPM!!!!

Is it over yet?

reserved

bunnyteeth.jpg

Who is gonna end up on top????

CCR said:

LOL

I need to print up a t-shirt with that picture that reads "MoFaux got a three legged rabbit and all I got was this keychain" :mrgreen: :D

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ THE TWINFLEX SPACELINER

Is there an award for junkiest BO7 workshop? Here is the tiny space that I built Flexy in.

IMG_8227.jpg

I had to buy this shirt to wear when I ride Flexy.
The only thing that is missing is the pinball machine!!!!! :wink:

WP_000264.jpg

Thanks to everyone that has cast a vote my way. I don't take them for granted and feel honored that you like my bike.

Good luck in teh voting to all of my BO7 brethren. I think there are still some killer builds that don't have the votes they deserve.

See you guys and gals in a few days. Headed to Maryland for my grandmother's funeral.

R.I.P. "MA" - 1918 - 2012

aIMG_8211.jpg

I have to share this with every one.

As we were about to start the service to lay my grandmother "MA" to rest Saturday, this little miracle occurred. God sent a rainbow staircase right down to her to make her journey just a little easier. This totally fit my grandmother to a tee!!!

MAsRainbow.jpg

Touching.What a walkway. Peace

Latest posts

Back