‘76ixty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first build off! Going to see what I can do with this atlas industrial frame and a bunch of spare parts. I’m hoping to end up with a nice adult sized muscle bike.
73cb8f49f1a80847fbfa1493dba9faee.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the fun that is a RRB build off!
Like your frame choice, looks real 'muscly' right off the bat.
RaT oN~!

Welcome aboard! Good base to start with.
Build something cool and have fun!

Worked on building my forks this afternoon. Made with a bunch of junk that went together without too much trouble. Still need lots of adjusting and welding just wanted to get it outside and see if it looks worth all the work. Triple tree is off a 24” giant mtb , fork legs are from a hammock frame and dropouts are from original forks.
c0dfd94296809d7a2f7fd11e35269bce.jpg

So this bike is not heading in the direction I had pictured. After digging through all my spare parts I decided to save this frame for another project and start over. A family friend recently gifted me a damaged mtb frame and a Walmart parts bike so I decided to use them instead.

6749aff6acb29eaf06d0d514c069a62d.jpg

The frame looks like someone used a hammer to take it apart and try putting it back together, so cutting it up was an easy decision. I removed the top tube and seat stays and replaced them with dual tubes. I replaced the damaged fork with a sun lite bmx fork. Lots of welding and gusseting left to do on the frame but I like the direction it’s heading. I picked up the apes and a troxel banana seat at a semi local bike swap.
c78e676606234c93d301915ad298f227.jpg

I dig it already, C:cool2::cool2:L lookin frame!

Latest posts

Back