Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tacklebox

BACK IN BLACK

Where did you find the shark bites I tried to find a set everywhere Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. tacklebox

RRBBO13 ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ What... Me Worry? FINISHED Trek CNC Rail Checkered Chopper

What an amazing bike the frame looks awesome can’t wait to see it all finished great job man Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. tacklebox

RRBBO13 The “Old Money” boy Project

That’s gonna be a sweet bike when it’s finished Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Such a beautiful night for a ride no kids and nothing to do but Cruz around the city concord nh Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Found this cool mural of captain America under a bridge where I live while out on a ride with my six year old drive over this bridge every day and never knew it was there pretty awsome Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  6. tacklebox

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

59 schwinn tiger Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  7. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Here it is dont think it could look any better Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  8. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

So I finally nailed the look I've been looking for you guys are probably getting bored with this bike but it's the only one I have and I love it I'll post pics soon Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. tacklebox

Please help 1 inch threadless headset

Nevermind I've decided I dont like how the forks look on my schwinn not that they aren't amazing forks they just dont go with my bike Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  10. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

So yeah back to original forks the other ones will be for sale let me know if your interested full chomoly hand welded in italy they're not cheap paid 209 euro just not the right fork for my schwinn Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Sad to say but I do to really didnt expect he fork I ordered to be so large pretty expensive crap shoot I guess Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Here's a quick mock up bars will be lower when top of forks are cut to length do you think the fork rake will be an issue Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. tacklebox

Please help 1 inch threadless headset

So I just got some really awsome forks to put on my 59 schwinn tiger they are 1 inch threadless I also purchase an fsa 1 inch threadless headset my problem is the cups swim around in the headtube does anyone know of a 1 inch threadless headset that will work in a middleweight frame Sent from my...
  14. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

26 x 2.00 Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  15. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Maybe I should have went the more simple route and got a monarch fork really not sure if these will work if I move the drop outs it will make them a wider distance apart from each other Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  16. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

I think my only option to keep the ride stance I want is to bring the fork to a fabricator have them cut the dropouts off and move them up higher Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  17. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Yes it does and holding them up to the bike its definitely going to be taller in the front end guess I'll find out how much when my headset gets here just hope it doesn't look like a chopper Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  18. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

So the forks came in today and wow are they awsome but I am worried they might be to long and jack up the head tube too high I wont know until the headset gets here wish me luck I'll be so bummed if this doesn't work I have a decent amount of money into this new front end design Sent from my...
  19. tacklebox

Hi. New guy from WA state.

Nice post some pics of your build Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  20. tacklebox

My 59 Schwinn tiger

Better one Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Back