Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Tank tabs

Looking for close up pictures of the tank mounting tabs on a Schwinn cantilever frame any help would be appreciated, thanks. :D
  2. M

Tank for 63 American

Hey guys, this is gonna sound like a silly question here goes, I have a 63 American that I would like to put a tank on will any schwinn cantilever tank fit it or are they model specific. Help me out I think the bike would look sharp with one on it.
  3. M

paint removal

how do you guys remove paint without removing the actual good paint thats underneath? thanks for any hints or tips.
  4. M

Need help iding this bike

Schwinn womens bike Serial number starts with F9, S-7s, bolt on kick stand, please help me id this.
  5. M

ERD of an S-6

Does anyone know the E.R.D of a Schwinn S-6 wheel, thanks for any input. 8)
  6. M

fenders

Lets see some bikes with fenders on em and what you did to get them there.
  7. M

65 Typhoon

should I paint?
  8. M

Dually bike

Just wondered if anyone out there has ever tried this, or if it's even possible, a bike that is set up like a dually pickup truck. Anyone think this is possible? If it could be done it would be wicked cool.
  9. M

TYPHOON PICS ONLY

Just got a 65 Typhoon frame and fork, just trying to get ideas for this build so post em if you got em all styles. Thanx 8) .
  10. M

Klunker ideas..

I wanna build a klunker style bike can you guys that have built them post your pics and tell me what kind of frame I should start looking for? Thanks for all the input. 8)
  11. M

My kids bike what should we call it

My boy wanted a wally world BMX , I wanted him to have something that he could hand down to his kids,so we compromised.
  12. M

my boys build

This is my sons build let me know what you guys think he has thought this up himself
  13. M

63 American

found this at the start of this summer
  14. M

spaceliner build

15. M

New bike builder

hey, new to the site. a little about me on march 12, 2010 I was diagnosed with the big "C". After a few weeks of stress and turmoil,i checked out this site one nite. And the rest they say is history ,my interest in bikes old,new, whatever really appealed to me. I found that working on bikes...
Back