Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mark Davo

Monark built JC Higgins?

Hi Ed- Turns out I just saw this thread AFTER I replied to your PM (late). Appears that you now have the information that I sent in that message. P.S. still love the color combo on this bike SOoooooooooooooo 50's! P.P.S.S. Sorry for calling you Mark in that PM
  2. Mark Davo

Please do NOT delete your sold ads!! Just use the SOLD feature of the Title

Don't know if this helps or hurts the case for keeping the price on a sold ad, but I'm with @kingfish254.
  3. Mark Davo

SOLD 1946/47 Rocket

I'm still pissed about sitting through that entire 2 hours. They should have sealed Geraldo in there!
  4. Mark Davo

Very Nice* Rear Hubs -$30 Each Shipped

All have been completely disassembled, inspected, cleaned and greased. $5 My cost for each pre-cleaned hub $15 Labor & materials $10 Shipping and handling in the CONUS ------------------------------------------------------------------ $30 Total per hub - Payable by personal check or USPS money...
  5. Mark Davo

1946 Roadmaster Badge/Guard/Chainring

Decedent- I sent you a personal message yesterday about this 26 tooth CW Roadmaster chainring that I have for sale, did you receive it? My chainring may be larger than the one currently on your bike. If so you'd have to add more links to your chain or get one that would be a correct fit.
  6. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

BUMP
  7. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!
  8. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

SALE ENDS TOMORROW!!!
  9. Mark Davo

JC HIGGINS 16 Inch Pig Finished!

Man, I love that little bike, and I'm normally a crusty ol' 30's/40's/50's 26" balloon tire kinda guy. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

BUMP
  11. Mark Davo

Custom Reflectors - More Styles

BUMP
  12. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

Snip the bolts off the backs, slap some chains on 'em, and there ya go, Christmas necklaces! Two fer $25. What could be more romantic?
  13. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

ORDER NOW to take advantage of this GREAT PRICE!!!
  14. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

If I could yell, it would sound like this.... "That's 2 FOR $25 SHIPPED PEOPLE!!!!!!"
  15. Mark Davo

JC HIGGINS 16 Inch Pig Finished!

I saw your first photo and asked myself, "But why?" You've more than answered my question. GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  16. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

Hi Rafael- Thanks!!! PM sent to the OTHER Cone of Silence. Dave
  17. Mark Davo

Rebuilt Rear Hubs, and some downright purdy ones at that!

ND 28 Hole Rear Hubs These are extra nice!!! Completely rebuilt, fully lubed and ready to roll. $25 each plus $7 in the lower 48. $7 total shipping if you buy both Personal check or USPS money order ONLY!
  18. Mark Davo

SALE ENDS TODAY!!!

Back