Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Triumph Headbadge

Hey guys. I’m looking for turn of the century or brass triumph headbadge. Hit me up. Thanks guys
  2. B

A 1938 Elgin For My Daughter and I

I needed to build a bike with a childs seat for my 2 year old daughter. I bought a 38 frame and fenders for $75 minus the tank. I then found a 1938 almost complete Elgin which i bought strictly for the tank. I bought the seat, reflector, and horn for it separately and had my cousin pinstripe it...
  3. B

I need restoration help

I have a girls 1940 Elgin fully equipped. The bike has been sprayed blue. Everything including the spokes. The frame, fenders, and forks are all pretty straight. There is a little rust on the handlebars, chainwheel, and crank which but can polished up pretty easily. My problem is the paint. My...
  4. B

1939 Elgin

I got this bike and it looked like a car ran it over and then was left in a an oil pan. It was caked with oil all over the frame, wheels, hub, chainwheel, pretty much everywhere. I cleaned it up in about 8 hours and my dad straightened the fenders, which were beat to h#*l, and the rear carrier...
  5. B

A Ratty find

I went to the Flying A Studio swap on Sunday and picked up a headlight for my wife's JCH, but that's all i found. On the way back home to Ventura, I stopped by a place off the 405 and the 10 and picked up this for myself. I knew what i wanted to do with it as soon as i put in my suv.
  6. B

Does anyone know it all?

Can anyone tell me what year this JC Higgins is? Thanks, Rocky http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik/1937020091.html
Back