Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dragn91

Got a derby and a??? What years are they?

Thanks for the help. These two along with about 6 others will be sold off soon. I don't have the room for them unfortunately.
  2. dragn91

Got a derby and a??? What years are they?

Got the first bike today from a buddy clearing a lot I think it's supposed to have a tank. It's a derby. Cool kinda loop frame rear. Chainguard seems wrong. Anyone know the year? The other is spray painted over badge that's just square and nothing on it. My buddy pulled it out of a scrap...
  3. dragn91

Vintage Columbia tandem

Just the right patina. Forks bent but I fill up the tires and ride it around every once in a wile. No shipping. $150 i repeat no shipping! Located in Cecil county Maryland. Email [email protected] don't get to check messages on here much.
  4. dragn91

Mens pre war skiptooth $100

Somebody buy this before i chain it to my porch for decoration and let it rot away lol it will match the other 3 nicely
  5. dragn91

Cool coumbia tandem bike $125 or trade for 24inch skyways

I dont need two tandem bikes so putting this one up for sale or trade for a set of black or blue skyway 24 inch mag wheels. It has matching seats rides pretty good needs a nice grease and cleaning and the forks are a little bent nice patina currently used as yard art. Come get it pick up only...
  6. dragn91

What brand/year old mens skiptooth

Just buy the whole bike so i dont end up keeping it. Thanks for all the info i put it up in the for sale section cause i have to many and need to thin them down but i still wanted to know what it was. Ill look for the gost outline of the headbadge when i get home.
  7. dragn91

Mens pre war skiptooth $100

Just picked this up its got a cool patina took it for a ride today but def. Needs tires and greased come pick it up only No Shipping! $100 email builtnotbought01@gmail
  8. dragn91

The fabric actually came off the seat pan on the truck ride home no clue where it went. I dont remember it haveing a badge or anything on the back tho im not sure if the speedo works or not yet i just got off work now ill probally go mess with it for a bit. Think i might sell or trade it off...
  9. dragn91

Only bought this cause i liked the stewart warner speedo and the cool chain guard. Anyone know the make? Missing the headbadge it skiptooth and has a very thin seat. post came with the girls bike im probally going to rob the wheels from for another bike.
  10. dragn91

Bunch of bikes for sale early bmx , tandem ,western flyer x53 project ect..

Sorry for not getting back with everyone there's been a lot of messages about the x53 It is currently pending pickup. All other bikes are available. I don't usually sell my bikes so this is kind of new to me I tried getting shipping quotes to no avail mostly because of my work hours. So the...
  11. dragn91

Bunch of bikes for sale early bmx , tandem ,western flyer x53 project ect..

Need to thin out some of my stuff have a couple bikes and bike projects for sale. Dont really want to ship but id consider it at your costs. '][/URL] '][/URL] Vintage western flyer bike complete and in good shape except missing seat gumwall tires a little rough but i rode it as is. Think its...
  12. dragn91

Got a couple tandems

'][/URL] Buddy dropped these off yesterday said he saw some guy taking them out a his barn his wife wanted him to throw them away but he figured someone would want the so he was taking them to the curb. had some fun cruising the Columbia last night after a quick bath and lube and some air in the...
  13. dragn91

western flyer freedom 2

Posted this somewhere else and was told I should put it here. Got it yesterday I think it's an 86 or 87 really cool bike. I pb blasted the chain pumped up the tires and took it for a spin. Anybody have and old dealer adds or anything that be cool. Trying to find a cheap seat and layback post for...
  14. dragn91

bmx guys western flyer freedom 2 what's it worth

Thanks for the help. I forgot to tell you how i got it. I was at work made a wrong turn down a dirt road and saw it sitting next to a shed. Went back after work when i had a chance and asked the guy about it. He told me just to take it. Thought that was pretty cool of him. I cleaned it up and...
  15. dragn91

bmx guys western flyer freedom 2 what's it worth

Just got this don't know much about them but it's really cool. Frame is perfect tires even pumped up but there dry rotted just missing the seat. I know some vintage bmx bikes are worth some money but idk about a western flyer. I'm gonna but a lay back seat post and seat and have fun. Will...
  16. dragn91

tandems

'][/URL] '][/URL] '][/URL]
  17. dragn91

tandems

Here's mine I got to find a new rear seat. Has an awsome sw speedo and springer forks and art deco stems it's homemade from long ago made very well and has like a mile of skip tooth chain on it I ride it alone and it a big hit for beer runs when I have partys. The stores only like 2000 feet away
  18. dragn91

help id this elgin ?

That's junk please feel free to ship it to me. Pm me for my address lol seriously tho that frame is killer I'd give up any one of my bikes for it. Can't help you on the year tho. If that was half buried for any amount of time where I live you would have half a frame.
  19. dragn91

rollfast with hawthorn badge

I was thinking something like that too but I'm almost 100 percent sure it left the factory like this it looks like I was the first one to turn wrenches on it the marks on all the nuts/washers on the braces ect. It hasen't been messed with much. I'm jealous of him but not jealous enough not to...
Back