Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Greedy Glutton

Motored Boardtracker wih a twist

looks cool so far can't wait to see more
  2. Greedy Glutton

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

very cool wooden tank i like it alot... I think you should dark stain to match the grips & seat, then clear coat it. perhaps spar varnish incase you don't already know this, for not much more than the cost of the box of plugs you can buy a plug cutter, I find the tapered ones to be the best...
  3. Greedy Glutton

Rimer Help

good stuff... thnx guys
  4. Greedy Glutton

another throw it together

Yarrr... get yer parrot squeezy horns here matey... and swab your shed it be getting dirtee.. yarr http://www.bikesomewhere.com/bikesomewh ... /2751/9412
  5. Greedy Glutton

my first

Make it seafoam green-blue, old skool like cars from the 40's with cream and silver accents and a sweet pin-up girl or old fighter plane decal for the tank
  6. Greedy Glutton

another throw it together

Put some streamers and pads on the handle bars/top tube
  7. Greedy Glutton

STINX

This is a bad ride man... the rear is cool with the single stays... 1st place looks like it's uncomfortable to ride, you should have won :P
  8. Greedy Glutton

Who woodn't

Cool stuff man I'm watching you :shock:
  9. Greedy Glutton

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

Really!?
  10. Greedy Glutton

Full sized tiger or just a medium meow?

Ok I got it... after 14 months of photo mapping, research and calculations, I've arrived at this formula to definitively determine the wheel size. D = (C x N) 7 D = Diameter C = Cat height N = Number of cats Multiply by 7 for feline inch conversion 1 cat is 15 inches tall... therefore C =...
  11. Greedy Glutton

Rimer Help

Hi all, I need some help to source some rims... I'm looking for an all black rim 700 cc/28" in size and around 35 mm/1 3/8" wide. I'll be using a coaster brake and would like something low profile as clincher braking surface is not necessary. I would also like it to have a bit of interest, not...
  12. Greedy Glutton

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

On the topic of AWESOME It should also be noted that fanny packs are pretty AWESOME! Hmmm, special purpose you say Upside down stereo bike.... duhh... AWESOME!!! Realistic and lifelike these goat packs are all the rage amongst high schoolers goat pack = AWSESOME! ..... now if I could just...
  13. Greedy Glutton

Broken Leg Bomber

i like the speedometer it's a nice touch, the badge is pretty Bad as$ too. all and all a sweet ride. If you aren't using the chain guard you can ship it up to me a little mod and it would look real sweet on my current build :wink:
  14. Greedy Glutton

Fairlady

It's called "spray foam" any home depot Lowes ect. should have it. It's an expanding foam that comes in a spray can, it's function is for insulating purposes you spray it into gaps or cracks to stop drafts. A clever use of it Galtbacken, your work w/ fiberglass is nice too.
  15. Greedy Glutton

Decisions decisions

Ha ha.. maybe a little :wink: The old wheels were 28" and seem to be shot, bent spokes and rims. Will keep old single speed CB hub for rebuild and use on another ride. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30422 I would like to replace with similar size wheel I think 700cc is close. 600cc, 700cc, 28", 26"...
  16. Greedy Glutton

You can call me greedy

Ha ha Boris... That would probably be fine cause I've ridden by there on Sunday and it just seems to be a bunch of dudes in dresses playing twister and listening to Justin Timberlake. Not that there's anything wrong with that :roll: But seriously... I went by one Sunday to buy a...
  17. Greedy Glutton

Decisions decisions

I am going to be buying a new rear hub, i've been looking into a 2 speed kick shift coaster brake as I feel cables can be unsightly but still want gears. My other choice would be a sturmy or nexus 3 speed w/ coaster brake. If anyone has any thing to offer on the kick shift hub or compare sturmy...
  18. Greedy Glutton

FUNNY BIKE PICS!!

I bet he used his pants as material for the build Also the fishing rod is pretty lame. Couldn't he have just built the head/neck around that thing?
  19. Greedy Glutton

Rookie builder (CCM cruiser)

Doesn't appear as though anyone is keeping tabs on this build :( but I'll check in anyways. I've been busy with work/other and haven't had a chance to do much. I got some sanding done and put bondo in a couple of "problem areas" and its now ready for primer/paint which I hope to finish this...
  20. Greedy Glutton

Intro / Electra Townie 7 Advice

I dunno what make they are, its not my bike. You can see more of it here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23453 they're called triple tree forks. I think they look cool like a motor bike... wroom wroom :D
Back