Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tatman

stretched out on the boardwalk

this is my custom frame from gocruisergo in royal oak mi, schwinn crank, kenda tires, schwinn springer, chrome tractor seat! and a gasmask saddle bag! most of my bike rides consist of me stopping to talk to people about my bike! lol...and yes, there are diapers, snacks and a first aid kit in...
  2. tatman

fall day in michigan

ive had this bike sitting in my front yard for quite sometime now and i love it! it just looks right at home there!!
  3. tatman

the Salt Flat Speedster is finito!

well, here she is, all finished up. started with a 50's schwinn frame and some misc parts, a little paint and what nots, and ended up with a pretty fun little bike! i fortunatly had all the stuff pretty much layin around so all in total, for this particular build anyways, i only had roughly...
  4. tatman

Salt Flat Speedster...SHES ALL FINISHED!!!

so for about the last 2-3 weeks i have had an idea for the socal speedster...until i realized while searching, that someone had already had the same darn idea!! oh well...ill just change it up a little! the first pic is a little inspiration!!! the second pic is my old schwinn ill be...
  5. tatman

$30 dollar rat!! (update)

i just picked this up from "the flying dingo" for $30, threw some bars and a crank i had layin around, some new pedals, and i think it looks pretty sweet!! still wanna do alot to this one tho, got a sweet headlight, gonna pick up a springer front, got an cool old white seat, and im thinkin the...
  6. tatman

the pub-crawler

so my buddy told me abut this pub crawl by bike comin up, and he said he needs a rat bike for it, so i went home, scronged up some parts and this is what came together! unfortunatly i really like this bike, and i dont think i wanna let him have it!! lol. oh, anyone in michigan the pub crawl is...
  7. tatman

rat rods and tattoos...a match made in heaven!!

i find that i ride my bikes alot more now that i brought them up to my shop!! you'd all be proud, my bikes stay proudly displayed in the front window for all to see when they arent sitting out front! i got the old schwinn that you all saw before, only now i got the front springer supports made...
  8. tatman

my first schwinn build

this is one of my first builds, got it on trade for a tattoo, did some work so far. next i want to remake the fork tubes out or copper, plus an inch or two, and add a copper insert into the frame. sorry, my computer isnt letting me attach the pics properly (stupid mac)...
  9. tatman

hello all!

hey all, found this forum when searching for bike pics, loved it!! everyone here has some real sweet rides and ive got lots of great ideas from here, thanks!! im kinda new to the whole rat rod thing, but have grown up mountain biking and bmx racing my whole life. lovin the new scene tho...
Back