Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tatman

stretched out on the boardwalk

this is my custom frame from gocruisergo in royal oak mi, schwinn crank, kenda tires, schwinn springer, chrome tractor seat! and a gasmask saddle bag! most of my bike rides consist of me stopping to talk to people about my bike! lol...and yes, there are diapers, snacks and a first aid kit in...
  2. tatman

fall day in michigan

haha, you should like it dingo, i got the bike from you!! it does look neat sittin out front...i had like 4 guys try and buy it from me last weekend at our garage sale! not for sale tho...lol
  3. tatman

fall day in michigan

ive had this bike sitting in my front yard for quite sometime now and i love it! it just looks right at home there!!
  4. tatman

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE
  5. tatman

the Salt Flat Speedster is finito!

well, here she is, all finished up. started with a 50's schwinn frame and some misc parts, a little paint and what nots, and ended up with a pretty fun little bike! i fortunatly had all the stuff pretty much layin around so all in total, for this particular build anyways, i only had roughly...
  6. tatman

Salt Flat Speedster...SHES ALL FINISHED!!!

thanks guys for all the nice comments!! i would agree tho, i sit here lookin at the bike and just love it more and more!!! the only thing im gonna do is take it home and put shorter crank arms on it so i can cruise it around the neighbor hood!!! thanks all!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  7. tatman

Black Tie-phoon

lol, i agree with the black bow tie idea!! looks awesome!! i keep seeing a little taller bars tho...just me tho. :D :D
  8. tatman

"Deluxe 6" Rat Racer build diary ALMOST DONE!!!!

Re: a 5-bar Build-Off.....SNEAK PEEK! MAN ALIVE!!! that thing is sweeeet! good work
  9. tatman

well...i think ive done all i can do to her. i opted out of the head light, cause race bikes don need no stinkin headlights!!! well, tell me what you think!!!
  10. tatman

"RATS-ALT"

and i thought my fork had some rake!!! nice!!
  11. tatman

the Devils Golden Fiddle

that is soooo sweet, i love the bar setup!!!
  12. tatman

Re: Salt Flat Speedster Mock-up!! those copper supports werent anything to build!! some 1/2 inch copper pipe from the depot, cut to length, crimp in vise, drill holes...DONE! it really wasbt hard to do, and they are every bit as strong when installed as the stock supports.
  13. tatman

Re: Salt Flat Speedster (parts update!! input needed) ok, so i got it all mocked up, think im gonna run a larger rear tire maybe? and definatly think i need some shorter crank arms!!! and i htink im gonna paint the front copper supports black as well...?
  14. tatman

}}}}}} Dust Bagger }}}>>> Kwik Mock 7/7

Re: ~~~Stock Sucks>>>> Update 5/3 lol, i just saw one of those vaccums at a garage sale yesterday and instantly thought of your bike!!! i love it!
  15. tatman

Re: Salt Flat Speedster im also thinkin of using the monark front plate thingy...for aerodynamics...and cause its cool!!
  16. tatman

Re: Salt Flat Speedster (parts pics...input please!) ok, got a bunch of the parts today! i really dig this bar/stem/light combo, i think it will be perfect!! now for the front spring, had this fishin rod holder layin around, should make a sweet heavy duty spring! little nip/tuck...
  17. tatman

MAXXIMUM FLOW (LAST CALL!)

Re: MAXXIMUM FLOW (update 5/8) normaly dont like chaingards...this is an acception! lookin goodso far...
  18. tatman

Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(DONE!!!)

Re: Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***(Crazy Idea!) that things shapin up to be a winner!! im a little jealous...!
  19. tatman

Re: Salt Flat Speedster lol, yeah, i had the idea a few weeks ago and thought how cool i was...lol! but thanks, i think it wil be cool to see two versions, yours looks a little fancier than mine tho! got most of the parts, startin to paint tomorrow... :D
  20. tatman

so for about the last 2-3 weeks i have had an idea for the socal speedster...until i realized while searching, that someone had already had the same darn idea!! oh well...ill just change it up a little! the first pic is a little inspiration!!! the second pic is my old schwinn ill be...
Back