Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Krashtest

(MBBO#05 Class 2) The rocketires

Here we go, that's the perfect timing for me to build the bike I planned to build long time ago... A rocket muscle bike ! I love Rocketeer, so here are the Rocketires... One year ago I find a tube, aprox 3 inch x 3 feet. That's my starting point. The only part I did at that time was the...
  2. Krashtest

(ORBO) Full springed cruiser C.T.T.

Hi everyone ! Always wanted to build a full springed cruiser and I had that kid cross frame laying around for years in my garage so... Let's do it ! Perfect build off to build it ! I use a Peugeot CPX as a donor bike, an old school bmx cross bicycle for kid. It's a good start because of the...
  3. Krashtest

Kustom VS tuning

Hi, I'm studying art. I write my thesis on customization and tuning (I mean more recent cars modifications). In this context, I would like you, customisateurs (car, motorbike or bicycle), give me your vision of what the tuning is. What this mean to you and what you think personally. And also...
  4. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Hi all ! I haven't finish my bike until the end of the Build off, but I'm still working on it ! I repost here everything I done on it, because I didn't found how to transfer my old post in the build section. For this project I'm just using all stuff and junk I have around my parent's house...
  5. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Well... I change my project for the contest, because I haven't all parts I need to finish my trike... And for this project I'm just using all stuff and junk I have around my parent's house. I'm building a dragster. Inspired by the slingshot dragster. First I put, as usually, all on the...
  6. Krashtest

Some of my bicycles

Here some of my bicycle I made or build. A burrito, now completly rust. Another one, a bit different And another another one, a 20inch A cruiser with big wheels, my Bigboy A rat lowrider. With a lot of scars on it A steampunk Penny Farthing, made for a french contest on...
  7. Krashtest

Hi from France

Hi, I'm 19, & I build custom and freak bikes in France. And ahmmm.. that's it. I will put some of mine in the gallery section.
Back