Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Krashtest

(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

Come on Luke... Let some of the MBBO builder a chance ! Amazing work again ! The trike kit is pretty awesome.
  2. Krashtest

(MBBO#05 Class 2) The rocketires

Here we go, that's the perfect timing for me to build the bike I planned to build long time ago... A rocket muscle bike ! I love Rocketeer, so here are the Rocketires... One year ago I find a tube, aprox 3 inch x 3 feet. That's my starting point. The only part I did at that time was the...
  3. Krashtest

(ORBO) Full springed cruiser C.T.T.

Thanks guys ! I ride it last night... Very smooth ride ! I hope to find quickly a good looking fork to modify to make it moooore smooth. I was thinking about the paint or not also... But I think I will give him some paint attention, to finalise my work on it. I'm pretty happy with what I did so...
  4. Krashtest

So today I worked again on my CTT, Pretty happy with the mock up, I will test it tomorrow to check any problem and finally painting if everything works fine !!
  5. Krashtest

Some up today ! Did some plates to add to the front and begin my seat post ! The bending tube whil be shorter, maybe cut it in half. I'll add more pictures tomorrow and maybe try to do a quick mock up.
  6. Krashtest

I'm not sure about the fork, I was thinking about a monark style fork... I have to think about it and see what I have in my junk parts. I mounted my new tire. Perfectly what I wanted to look like ! Next step: Working on the seat post and the handlebar ! And I found his name: CTT. In france...
  7. Krashtest

Just received my rear tire ! I think it will look exactly what I want to. I'll mount it tomorrow, and continue working on the frame and maybe beginning the fork...
  8. Krashtest

I don't know if I'm going to change the rear wheel. I think I will put a derailleur chain tensioner... I will see when I will test. The original 20" was mount without a chain tensioner... Because the pivot was very close to the crankset, chain tension didn't change much, I think it will be...
  9. Krashtest

Hi everyone ! Always wanted to build a full springed cruiser and I had that kid cross frame laying around for years in my garage so... Let's do it ! Perfect build off to build it ! I use a Peugeot CPX as a donor bike, an old school bmx cross bicycle for kid. It's a good start because of the...
  10. Krashtest

Kustom VS tuning

Hi, I'm studying art. I write my thesis on customization and tuning (I mean more recent cars modifications). In this context, I would like you, customisateurs (car, motorbike or bicycle), give me your vision of what the tuning is. What this mean to you and what you think personally. And also...
  11. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Thanks yall ! Yep, thanks for the idea for the bike of the day... I post my picture to try... ;)
  12. Krashtest

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

I drag Esther
  13. Krashtest

I drag Esther

I have one, but the bike isn't finish on it. I'll try to put it online
  14. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Hi ! Well, thanks for those comments... The bike is done. I'm pretty happy of myself for the paintjobs... And for the bike itself. Bonus ! Later, I think I will add some more details, maybe a parachute...
  15. Krashtest

I drag Esther

I was thinking about it but when I try to seat... Looks like it was ok without any weight... I will see when I will try to move with it...
  16. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Hi all ! I haven't finish my bike until the end of the Build off, but I'm still working on it ! I repost here everything I done on it, because I didn't found how to transfer my old post in the build section. For this project I'm just using all stuff and junk I have around my parent's house...
  17. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Well, I haven't worked on it yesterday... But I found a wide crankset to fit with the wide rear wheel !
  18. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Thanks all ! I just add my location to the map Kingfish ! ;)
  19. Krashtest

I drag Esther

Well... I change my project for the contest, because I haven't all parts I need to finish my trike... And for this project I'm just using all stuff and junk I have around my parent's house. I'm building a dragster. Inspired by the slingshot dragster. First I put, as usually, all on the...
  20. Krashtest

Some of my bicycles

A new one, made with two basic diamond rusty frame
Back