Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dana Joe

My first true RAT ROD, from used and newly acquired parts...

With the recent build of my Phat Sea Breeze Deluxe, I had the "stock" seat and handlebars left over. With those parts added to those from my growing collection, I was able to create this: It's a little small for me to ride, but it'll be good to have around to offer up to friends so they...
  2. Dana Joe

Dr. Tankenstein, here it is - well, what it evolved into...

Hello Dr. T - First of all, let me say thank you for your assistance when I summoned you in an effort to fit 24" X 3" Nirve Fata$$ tires onto a Huffy Cranbrook frame. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. In frustration, I returned the tires and the 24" rims I had bought to support them to my...
  3. Dana Joe

A Wal-Mart Huffy Cranbook, with a debit card thrown at it.

Well, I'm finally getting somewhere with my "budget" Huffy Cranbrook bike build. First of all, in case y'all don't know what a new Huffy Cranbook looks like, here's a picture courtesy of StepChild: After three weeks since purchase, this is what it has evolved into: I was pretty...
  4. Dana Joe

Front forks - can they be bent?

Hello all - I'm in the process of "building" (I say that lightly after looking at some of the awesome work on here) a bike from a WM Huffy Cranbrook starting point, and I'm curious if the front forks that came with the bike can be bent forward...to adjust the rake. I've been considering a bent...
  5. Dana Joe

My first project...a Phat Cycles Pipeline.

Well, here it is - and there it went. I sold this bike on Craigslist in Phoenix shortly after I got it - I just wasn't that into it. Besides, I'm not sure that the Nirve Super Ape Hangers were the right "fit" for it. I had some cool ideas for the thing, but decided I wanted to build something...
  6. Dana Joe

Howdy from Las Vegas!

Dana Joe here, happy to be a part of this forum! As I stated in my profile, I just received a kidney transplant on June 22, 2010. They say you can "take on the traits of your donor" after transplantation - I gotta say, I think my donor (who wishes to remain anonymous, even to me) was a RAT...
Back