Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DHrider

bike furniture...

some pretty expensive parts there... and most look new.
  2. DHrider

ANYBODY SHIP A BIKE TO CANADA BEFORE?

Fed ex is another viable shipping company, however they interline with another shipping company in many of the smaller city areas. this also results in higher brokerage fees or in additional shipping charges for the person receiving the freight. good thing there is a free trade embargo between...
  3. DHrider

Bicycles for everyone.......
  4. DHrider

I wouldn't expect it to be much of a hassle. just box it up ... the smaller the better.... safely of course. and send it on er way... I've received bikes across Canada with Canada post and not had any issues.
  5. DHrider

If you are shipping to Canada.. most times it is wise to use Canada post... or the USA counter part USPS. most other shippers in the us have Canadian inter-liners who charge handling fees as well as brokerage fees. USPS can offer tracking numbers as well as COD if needed. most times it is not...
  6. DHrider

NEW CUSTOM BIKE

keep updating this thread... your work is beautiful and ingenious ... thanks again for sharing.
  7. DHrider

Need help laying tape for paint!!

recently posted on another build. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=43473
  8. DHrider

Custom Hawthorne

i am lookin forward to seein those fenders... they look good thus far. 5sp Imo do it... a bike is most likely to be used if it is ride able ..............plus more chrome. or even a 3sp much more user friendly...
  9. DHrider

'35 silverking ... kinda

beautiful bike... great job on the polish
  10. DHrider

"RATS-ALT"

beautifully done... love it!
  11. DHrider

Knock off knock offs

sweet.... thanks bunches
  12. DHrider

The Longboard

I abide the new pictures! :) :D
  13. DHrider

Alsa Killer Chrome ? Anybody tried it?

looks pretty neat http://youtu.be/GvyuwhJCyb4
  14. DHrider

71 speedster

just the one size ... it looks cool.... but i think it was more than the worth.
  15. DHrider

71 speedster

well i got this not too long ago from a friend... frame and fork for 50. scraped around for some other parts, bought a couple .... and voila. its a muscle bike cruiser for a big guy like me.... i did some funny looking lacing on the rear hub...its called 3 over 3 (3 lead 3 trail), 3 side by...
  16. DHrider

White Rooster - Finished Pics

wow that certainly turned out great... love the grafix too
  17. DHrider

NEW CUSTOM BIKE

is there new progress??
  18. DHrider

The Longboard

There is a couple topics here on converting old headlights over to battery operated LED models. I have done this with one of mine with a 2.00 LED flashlight, this may be an option other than an internal dynamo. Also IMO good 3 sp hubs are sturmey archer and shimano. there is others but i feel...
  19. DHrider

The Longboard

outstanding work.. the wooden chainguard is mint..... as the whole idea.... please promise to get some full shots outside when its done.... simply beautiful.
  20. DHrider

1st build - chopper with no name Last Update 11/17

Re: 1st build - chopper with no name Update 06/23 this looks lke its gonna have a long rake.... gonna make a fork for it too?
Back