Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cameo Carrier

Prices for things then and now.

Is it just me or have prices really gone crazy lately? I was off doing other things for a bit and now I'm getting back in to the swing of things and wow! No deals to be had off this site that I can see. I always loved it here and I think I have gotten some great deals from people on here. Sorry...
  2. Cameo Carrier

Motorized Bicycles

Who all here has converted their bike to a motorized one? Who has an old relic that was a conversion from back in the day? I have been riding mine for a while now and with more frequency being that my truck is down. I have been seeing them all over the place here in Tucson and was wondering what...
  3. Cameo Carrier

here it goes

I started my love for bikes a lot like all of you it seems. I started with a hand me down Schwinn Stingray from my step brother that I used to ride everywhere including down to the barbershop to get my flattop. Now I have a what I think is a mid 60's-70's Schwinn Cruiser that I put a motor on...
Back