Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. John c

Huffy Pro Thunder Z2 2 speed

That is a sweet ride. I can still remember rolling mine out of Bradley's department store when I was just a young lad!
  2. John c

1975 Graco

Really cool!
  3. John c

My sons new Easter gift!

Jaxon, I believe we have met at Duane's once before. Perhaps we can meet up and exchange some parts?
  4. John c

Swap Meet Muscle

Nice pull. I'm digging that 20+16!
  5. John c

Look what I just bought...*MORE PICS*

Looks good, man! What color is that?
  6. John c

My sons new Easter gift!

Nice!
  7. John c

My sons new Easter gift!

My son and I scored this raleigh fireball today. It looks to be in real nice condition and original. The rear hub says 68, so does that mean the bike is a 68? Can someone tell me a ballpark value on this?
  8. John c

What is this I've found?

I think I could throw those dropouts pretty darn far, especially after they brake off!
  9. John c

What is this I've found?

Ya think?
  10. John c

Montgomery ward hawthorne year?/type

The headbadge should determain if it's a 34 or 35. I think a 35 had a badge of it's own! Pics of the badge will help.
  11. John c

Big Tricycle haul

Awesome! I've got one identical to the one on the right.
  12. John c

Who made this?

Who can tell me about this bike? The haedbadge says "ROAMER" made in NY.
  13. John c

Feeling good

Sweet bro! It makes me feel good just thinkin about it!
  14. John c

Elgin ??

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31294
  15. John c

Rooad master fork

Piggy back two sets of bearing cups and the problem will be solved, no cutting, no welding, no threading! Yes, you do have to be sure you use two different size cups so one fits into the other nice and snugg!
  16. John c

PLEASE READ"Forgive me and help me"

Oh yeah,...if I remember right, I think I was gonna pay you to take them! Lol!
  17. John c

That's very true, but I saved all of the important PM's in a separate file thinking I was doing the right thing. I guess I was wrong!
  18. John c

Ok all, I do all my computer work with my iPhone, I don't even have a regular computer! I just updated my phone and in the process I seemed to have lost tons of my info, so now I am overwhelmed because I have made deals with many of you and now I'm not sure who is who or what is what! Can you...
  19. John c

Next build off???

I'm in for anything goes. The sooner the better! :D
  20. John c

Chrome Moly SCORE!!!

I would take your trike for it! Shipping would be a son of a gun!
Back