Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BreezyRider

Pair of Schwinn Bow Pedals

These have been in my storage for several years. $25.00 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BreezyRider

Help me with info on this bike. Alfa Centauri

This bike was in a SW Florida storage unit for over 25 years. I believe it was made in Austria. The only other one I've found was auctioned from the Embacher collection in Europe in 2015. It might be the only one in the USA. If you know of another, let me know. Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. BreezyRider

REDUCED For Sale - Torrington Deco Stem

This one is a little pitted, but might polish up nicely. Bolt heads are crusty. $65.00 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BreezyRider

Is there a way to put new standard size hubs into a Wingbar frame?

I have a 1937 Silverking Wingbar frame in which I would like to install a new wheelset with Shimano Nexus 3 speed hub. I know I could file out the dropouts to fit the bigger axle, but how could I overcome the wider hub width front and rear? The aluminum frame will crack if I try to spread it...
  5. BreezyRider

What is this?

6. BreezyRider

Found these! What is the blue one?

7. BreezyRider

What is the blue one?

8. BreezyRider

Is this AMF Roadmaster worth $150.00 ?

9. BreezyRider

Is this AMF Roadmaster worth $150.00 ?

10. BreezyRider

My Trike has a 13 foot Sail

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab15 ... ressed.jpg It's a 1976 Rans Windhawk. Logged 32 miles in a decent wind last Monday.
Back