Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

RUSTROCKET DELUXE - the auction rat nr. 1

Wow everyone This is awesome! I take a little vacation from the site for a while, and get an email, and I'm impressed. I should really spend more time here during the cold months I guess!
  2. J

Guitar Players: Show us yours!

Geez! someone's an SG fan! I don't blame you one bit because every SG I've played I wanted to take home. I clearly remember one like it was yesterday. It was at guitar center, a Gibson who knows what SG, it had P90's and it played amazingly, I went back a while later and someone else must have...
  3. J

always preview your posts!!

Note to self and others.
  4. J

did anyone else notice that those guitars are controllers from guitar hero? Maybe all the pistols are airsoft guns.... :mrgreen:
  5. J

Budget rat "The Boot Legger"

The apes are looking good! how do they feel?
  6. J

oh my ..... I'm not sure If I'll ever be the same. But I did laugh pretty hard.
  7. J

Kokomo, In USA NEW VIDEOS!!!

Re: Kokomo, In USA My personal philosophy is that there's nothing that can't be done when it comes to modifications. I just have yet to prove that ;)
  8. J

Re: Kokomo, In USA That's pretty sweet, priced not too bad either. Just make sure it will fit your head tube somehow.
  9. J

Re: Kokomo, In USA now that would rock and roll!
  10. J

Re: Kokomo, In USA Go with the springer! I've been dying to put a springer on my bike for a while, both for looks and comfort. I have no real experience in springers other than looking at pictures though.
  11. J

Re: Kokomo, In USA That's a pretty cool transformation. I'll bet that fork helps out in the comfort department. I just noticed my bike has the exact same chain wheel as yours.
  12. J

Re: Kokomo, In USA you got that right. The old english bikes are really fun to ride fast!
  13. J

Show us them cars!

Wow. Everything about that jeep is RIGHT ON!!
  14. J

Rideable Art Bike

I haven't had a chance to get down to artprize yet this year, but I hope to before it's over.
  15. J

silver haze

What kind/color silver paint did you use to paint the frame? The bike looks pretty cool.
  16. J

THIS MADE ME LAUGH

He forgot the caption, "do not attempt" or "don't try this at home, kids."
  17. J

Show us them cars!

where's the rest of that guy's tins?
  18. J

Show us them cars!

Those big trucks are BEASTS! Yours looks pretty nice by the way. The bike is just plain sick! It looks just right to me.
  19. J

Show us them cars!

The first manual car I owned I never got to drive :( It was an '83 RX-7 I bought as a project. I couldn't for the life of me get it running right, so I eventually worked out a trade deal for a '67 VW baja bug. Other manual cars I've owned include a 92 Taurus SHO, 99 Contour svt, and a 79 GMC...
  20. J

Show us them cars!

sounds like you got a pretty good deal on that rig. I can understand your situation. I would just consider a manual gearbox a little "other driver deterrant" ;)
Back