Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. snarehead123

Black Beast

the one that was in my walmart had a chain going around the chainstay connecting the coaster brake arm! but when I got mine it has a normal strap on it! also mine has a 32 tooth front sprocket and 18 rear! I have been told by pacific the new beasts black ones as of jan 1st will be 32 front...
  2. snarehead123

Black Beast

here is the plate!
  3. snarehead123

Black Beast

here is my beast!
  4. snarehead123

Black Beast

my black beast came yesterday!i will post some pics soon!
  5. snarehead123

57 customliner lives

thanks everybody for liking it! i couldn't see painting it ! it seems to have more character this way! it does not have holes on the back of the headtube for a bracket so i don't think it had a tank! unless someone knows if these tanks mount different! i would love a tank if it would not cost a...
  6. snarehead123

57 customliner lives

I picked up this 24'' inch huffy customliner frame from 66 sprint and I decided to leave the paint alone. I cleaned it and threw it together with parts I had laying around since it got a little warmer here in Albany ny. I took it for a ride and it is sweet! it's a keeper and I love it to death...
  7. snarehead123

New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

that slick serves two purposes! slide back off the seat and shave off a few pounds! genius!
  8. snarehead123

Headlight and lighting issues help needed!!

you can buy mini kickstands for scooters that should work for you! or you can buy a bell brand kickstand that has adjustment holes! get creative! have fun!
  9. snarehead123

seized neck/headset has my truss rods prisoner!

split the nut with a blade,remove nut, and the rest will follow!
  10. snarehead123

types of rattle can paint

for flat black that covers easy and dries quick i use walmarts own 96 cent paint! the grey primer is good too! but like stated make sure your item being painted is warm and your paint is warm! i also use my car as a baking oven right after painting! works great! i also use krylon for colors!
  11. snarehead123

Paint for 'bare metal' restore

the trick that i do is use plain old aluminum spray paint then spray clear over it! it resembles an aluminum intake manifold when done! very cool and very inexpensive!
  12. snarehead123

CL work stand score

that's a great score! looks like an 80's blackburn repair stand! they were ahead of there time!
  13. snarehead123

Electra frame I got today!

that's nice! looks like a big tire will fit on the back no problem!
  14. snarehead123

Straightening chain ring

use an adjustable wrench on the teeth that are bent and bend them back slowly! it works for me!
  15. snarehead123

Lets see your Daily Driver

here's my daily rider! cleaned it up and gave it some decals! it was a 15 dollar craigslist special!
  16. snarehead123

gt fork axle retainer buttons

i found what i needed at my lbs! wheel master makes them!
  17. snarehead123

15 dollar special

thanks guys! i can actually ride it! it is cool! :D
  18. snarehead123

15 dollar special

here is my huffy rage that i cleaned and removed all factory stickers! it was a steal at 15 bucks! i put a few of my own stickers on it!
  19. snarehead123

rat ray is finished

here's my 74 schwinn rat ray! i did it in hot rod primer!
  20. snarehead123

Show us your work space!!`

mine is a little less roomy! but it gets the job done! :D
Back