Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 2

Dishing for an Original Model Bendix one speed hub

It should not need to be dished...I think the spoke length for a typical drop center wheel is 10-5/8" but that is from memory. Here is a link to a spoke length calculator https://bikeschool.com/resources/spoke-calculator
  2. 2

BIKES with TRUCKS photo

Here is a truckload of bikes
  3. 2

WTB Evans rear rack.

I think I have the rack you are after, started a conversation
  4. 2

REDUCED Schwinn trike rear end and Bendix 2 speed hub $100 plus shipping

Bumporama. ..how about $90? Or I will split them up and do $70 for the hub and $30 for the rear end. Buyer pays shipping.
  5. 2

50s Columbia truss rods $30 plus shipping

Bumparooni. These are still available
  6. 2

50s Columbia truss rods $30 plus shipping

Here is a nice set of truss rods from an early 50s girls Columbia Ballooner. Nickel plating is in good condition, and the plastic rocket tips are on the upper mount bracket. $30 plus shipping Paypal works for me, let me know if you have any questions.
  7. 2

SOLD VariousTanks

They should fit that frame, responded to your conversation.
  8. 2

SOLD Hawthorne skirt guards and Gothic fenders

PMs sent in response
  9. 2

SOLD VariousTanks

10. 2

SOLD VariousTanks

Here are a few tanks for your rat projects. The white one is from a girls Murray/Higgins. Has the light guts, battery tray and switch. $20 plus shipping Blue convertible tank is from a kids bike $15 plus shipping Last one is another kids tank $10 plus shipping Buy all three and shipping is on...
  11. 2

REDUCED Schwinn trike rear end and Bendix 2 speed hub $100 plus shipping

Here is a schwinn trike rear end and a 2 speed Bendix triple red band kickback trike hub. This is the only hub like this I have seen. Was gonna build a cool rat trike but never got a round to it. $100 plus shipping for the hub and rear end. PayPal or USPS money order
  12. 2

SOLD Hawthorne skirt guards and Gothic fenders

Here is a cool set of skirt guards that you don't see often. They are off of a 40s hawthorne. Clip on design makes them easy to fit on your bike. $80 plus shipping. Nice set of peaked Gothic fenders from the same bike. Couple of small dings but overall pretty nice. $35 plus shipping, $110 if...
  13. 2

SOLD! Bendix Yellow Band 2 speed kickback Hub with spokes- $65 plus shipping

Spokes went to Minneapolis to "Expand the chick magnet ability" of Christopher's Jag :dance2:
  14. 2

SOLD! Bendix Yellow Band 2 speed kickback Hub with spokes- $65 plus shipping

Here is a Bendix 2 speed Kickback Hub. Hub was in an S-7 wheel on a rider but the rim was pretty tweaked. It braked and shifted when I removed it, but I never rebuilt it. 36 hole hub from a 26" wheel. I saved the spokes when I pulled it out of the wheel and they come with the hub, they are...
  15. 2

Schwinn S-2 Chrome 5 Speed Wheelset Heavy Duty Spokes Atom Drum Brake $120

Here is a decent wheelset that is from a Schwinn tandem, same as Klunker 5. Wheels are double knurled chrome S-2s with heavy gauge spokes. Front wheel is in good shape but has an area with some brake burn on the sidewall. Rear wheel has a small curb ding but chrome is shiny on both wheels. Rear...
  16. 2

SOLD - Bendix Red Band 2 speed kickback Hub - $55 plus shipping

Up for sale is a Bendix Red Band 2 speed kickback hub. Hub needs to be re-greased. I bought it for a project and never used it. Chrome is a little pitted but I have not tried to clean it. 36 hole hub $55 plus shipping in the US, Paypal or USPS money order. PM if interested or id you have...
Back