Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

My dad's bike...

This is the bike that my dad has been building for the past year or more. At first he was trying to make it look like a Model T hence the fenders, wheels and small tires. Then he started adding in some medical/war stuff on it so it looks like what it looks like. The bike is your run of the...
  2. M

A lot of ads lately?

I'm fairly new to this site so I could be wrong. It seems there are more business type ads coming up lately? Some random ones that popped up here in bike talk and also in for sale? I felt RRB has a more personal, swapmeet feel to it than say the cabe which is why I barely go over there. Eh I...
  3. M

can't find the correct chain guard - schwinn

I got this Schwinn from a member here and have been trying to find the correct chain guard for it. I tried a wasp/phantom style guard but the mounting holes on the guard 1/2" longer than the bike holes, same thing with a curved speedster/corvette guard. So i'm thinking it's the straight styled...
  4. M

my first

I some how ended up on this site researching some bike stuff, this was a few months ago. I have to say that I love the bikes being built in here and has inspired me to build my own. So I had this brand x lady beach cruiser and just started messing around with it. I welded in some bars to...
  5. M

are original spokes valuable?

Hi guys, first off, I don't post often but I admire everyones creativity and super cool bikes! Has inspired me to build my own rat rod bike. I have a question not related to the rat rod bike. I have recently 'found' my original early 80s Schwinn Trasher. This was my very first bike and I...
Back