Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. AMFrank

'56 Jetflow

Any pics of the rear so I can get a nice view of the tail light? Are mens and womens rear racks and lights the same for jetflow's? I have a womens 56 jetflow that came with the rack but is missing the light. Any info would help. Thanks.
  2. AMFrank

My fresh swap finds

Nice BD single. Are the safari's OG BD too??
  3. AMFrank

Girl's Higgins Jetflow

I picked this up a couple months ago. Looks like someone who found it decided they wanted the headlight and tail light. Other than that it looks pretty complete minus the kickstand. Here is where the batwing WAS before someone nabbed it. More pics.... This is my...
  4. AMFrank

9 sweet old bikes. 30s-70s. What should I keep?

Is that higgins a jetflow? If so, does it have an incorrect rack? Let me know if you sell the roadmaster. I'm interested. Nice score man. I wish I could find just one of them.
  5. AMFrank

.... CL sellers

Re: dang CL sellers I've sold to the first person who stops in, saved it for someone who called first when someone else showed up and have been flaked on. The thing I am running into now as a buyer is more people in the midwest and east coast will not ship anything. There are about 5 bikes I...
  6. AMFrank

Bugs, Buses, & Bicycles

Man, I wish we had something like that here. Maybe I'll have to start something. Here's a pic from Christmas time after I took the tree off the bus.
  7. AMFrank

Shiny Side Up Bicycle Show/ Northern California

Thanks a lot. Had a great time. Is this a once a year show?? If it is I wish it was a quarterly. Great weather, great bikes.
  8. AMFrank

Behind Bars Shiny Side up Show San Jose, Ca. June 13th

We will be there just before 11. Rinding in with about 6 cruisers.
Back