Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

2nd Annual August Bike-In! Philly/South Jersey!

My bike still needs work, and I couldn't make it after all anyways,.......but how'd it go? Any pics?
  2. F

Building of TubCycle

I like the low bars better,.....and that truck is awesome!
  3. F

Slow cooked burrito

Sorry for the fuzziness,....these are camera phone pics....
  4. F

Rat trike?

Interesting,...i like the suspension.
  5. F

"Der Rohrspatz" LAST PICS... FINISHED BUILD

Re: another Porucho...now a long term project... I love the look of the all white framed bike,.......and those big knobby tires look awesome too. All those bikes look great though,...I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
  6. F

Sand Rover DONE! (finished pics pg 5, sand video pg 7)

Re: Sand Rover (complete and rideable, but not completED) Ha! Cool. If you look at the picture the right way, it looks like a normal bmx with a small man riding it.
  7. F

Slow cooked burrito

Here's a new teaser..... I'm thinking of a name like "Erdkampf" ......which means basically "Ground Attack". Or maybe just "Kubelwagen", like the Volkswagon military staff car.
  8. F

Slow cooked burrito

I made some good progress on the bike on saturday,....and had a strange turn of style direction too. The wheels are painted, the frame is painted(for the most part), and the new style has inspired a new name. Problem - A really bad area of rust corrosion on the rear wheel has revealed holes in...
  9. F

2nd Annual August Bike-In! Philly/South Jersey!

I should have my burrito rideable by then. :D
  10. F

Slow cooked burrito

Nice, I appreciate the tips. I still have a ton of the current wire to use, so i'm gonna stick with that for now. You're right of course about the cleaning and prep work too,....my impatience made things more difficult when I didn't take the time to do things better and slower. I'll have to...
  11. F

Slow cooked burrito

Blarg! I finally found some time this week to touch the bike. 1. It has a base coat of brown primer on it now. 2. I'm changing the handlebars to some very tall ape hangers, and I had to change the stem to fit those bars. 3. I'm changing the seat to something a bit wider and more comfortable. 4...
  12. F

1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

Your bike stood out as my first choice very early on,......it was second and third I had a hard time deciding on. Grats on your win! You have a cool ride there.
  13. F

The Bully, Just another Victim

Awesome,....those are my favorite parts of your build right there, the welded pipe fittings. Tying in the look and finish of those with the rest of the bike was perfect, and very inspirational. I mentioned this elsewhere, but your build here has inspired me for a future bike I want to build...
  14. F

BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

I have about as much understanding of sarcasm as you do about the use of CAPS LOCK. But seriously,....i'm just jealous I can't make bikes as cool as the ones i've seen in this build-off. :D
  15. F

The Hangover Cure - Made in Scotland, Fae girders

Iron Bru makes me think of pickled onion Monster Munch,......mmmm, yum. Cool bike.
  16. F

Yard Ornament -7/31 AS GOOD AS IT'S GONNA GET!

Beautiful bike. Great attention to detail. Well done sir.
  17. F

BUILD OFF #6 DISCUSSION

You guys, and in fact no one on the site let alone the build-off, should feel bad about whether your bike has less than a few comments or votes. Two things strike me right away,..... One, picking only three favorites out of so many entrants is a difficult task to begin with. Two, and more...
  18. F

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

So, so many great bikes this year. Well done everyone!
  19. F

FBI 2011

So many cool bikes. Very inspirational.
  20. F

Grimmrod, the lookfast cruiser

Very cool lines,....this is gonna be a sweet bike.
Back