Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. vfr86

Key Lime Twist!

I finished it this morning and my fiancee could not be happier! Here are some good pics. Thanks for looking! Good luck to everyone! From this: To this! Thanks Again!
  2. vfr86

Bare Metal Bar Hopper

Hey everyone. Heres the bike I couldnt get done for RRBO #5. I am however in RRBO #6 viewtopic.php?f=55&t=41189 It's a WCC frame with some added touches. I used 12 Gauge shotgun shells all over the frame, bars etc and a 410 shell on the seatpost clamp. It was chemically stripped and originally...
  3. vfr86

Key Lime Twist! (Hipsterest bike in all the land...) July 13

Hi Everybody. I dropped out of RRBO #5 last year due to some unforseen circumstances, but I'm back this year! :) The fiancee's bike I built her a few years back is getting tired and she wanted a new one so thats at the top of the honeydew list. Started searching garage sales and the...
  4. vfr86

Twenty-Inch Twelve Gauge PICTURES UP! 7-3

Hey everybody. I recently joined the Forum here and decided to enter the Build-Off. Its not nearly my first build, but it's the first time I've ever entered a contest (Now If I can only figure out photobucket I’ll be just dandy) So here’s the goods: I volunteer at a place call the Bike Dump...
  5. vfr86

Canadian Bacon, Eh?

Hello all, My name is Matt and I hail from the frozen north. Manitoba, Canada. I found this site while in an image search for Boardtrack Bikes. Seems pretty BA, tons of talent and some SWEET bikes. hope to show off some of the stuff Ive done, and some of the stuff im currently doing. Also I hope...
Back