Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ratrodzrcool

Ann Arbor bicycle swap is moving

Most of you probably saw this but I'm just letting you all know Monroe Michigan fairgrounds is a great place for this swap See you there 👍🏻
  2. ratrodzrcool

Ann Arbor and Memory Lane swap meets

Posting the flyers so you can save the dates [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. ratrodzrcool

Memory Lane Swap now in Bowling Green Ohio

Just a reminder [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. ratrodzrcool

24" Schwinn Spitfire

Just picked this up any idea on a year Thank you Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. ratrodzrcool

Metamora Ohio Swap Meet Cancelled

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we decided to CANCEL the Metamora Bicycle Swap Meet for 2020. We are so sorry and looking forward to seeing you all next year. Stay healthy! Please Share! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  6. ratrodzrcool

Pics from Grand Rapids

Great swap as always Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  7. ratrodzrcool

A couple banana seats

I'll recover these one day :/ The pans look real nice :) Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  8. ratrodzrcool

Monark I got at Ann Arbor

I put the whitewalls on it and it rides great squeaks like a 50 something should Haha Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. ratrodzrcool

Metamora Ohio 2nd Annual

August 10th Come on out free set up Food parade etc. Donations accepted Thanks Floyd Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  10. ratrodzrcool

Wanted Wood rim bicycle pedals

Like these let me know what you have Thanks Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
  11. ratrodzrcool

Colson Badged as Wings Goodyear

I just got this at Ann Arbor [emoji106] Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
  12. ratrodzrcool

Pics from Ann Arbor

I had a great time getting see everyone [emoji3] you might even know the guys in the first pic lol Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
  13. ratrodzrcool

Packard

I can have this at M L or A A no shipping 150 or best offer Here is when i got it and how it looks now with a newer crank and different rims and tires Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
  14. ratrodzrcool

Schwinn bikes

I have not dealt Schwinn bikes very much So i know you all are great with IDing Schwinn frames can you tell me what year these frames are? And the one 20" green frame has hand brakes What stingray would that be??? Thanks Floyd Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
  15. ratrodzrcool

(CLASS 1)Purple Haze

Here it is before and after I hope you all like it, It was a lot of fun and I want to give a big Thank You to KJV for helping me along the way Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  16. ratrodzrcool

Purple Haze

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  17. ratrodzrcool

(Mbbo) class 1 Getting there!..Purple Haze!

I hope this where i post pics Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  18. ratrodzrcool

Detroit Autorama updated "no bike show"

I just called al petri and they said the guy that ran it has cancer still and is not doing too good so I told her I hope he gets better! who's going and what day?? I should be there Saturday Thanks Floyd
  19. ratrodzrcool

Huffy Thunder what is it worth?

What can anybody tell me about these?? is anybody interested in the Huffy if so I will put it on the for sale page Thanks so much!!
Back