Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Show us them cars!

just awesome
  2. S

Show us them cars!

1963 vw named peeno
  3. S

Before & After Pics

very nice job
  4. S

not sure about buying cycle truck..opinions??

question..the bike is covered in a thick hand applied copper paint..i mean everything is copper..but i can see the original red is just under it..im not sure what type of paint it is..how would i find out the best way to try to strip the copper off and get it back to its original finish?
  5. S

well guys.. i went and picked it up today and had a great chat with the lady i got it from.when i went back to look it over once more before i bought it i was disheartened as to its real condition. in my haste of excitment i managed to not notice it didnt have a crank or sprocket.also the basket...
  6. S

does anyone offer pinstriping services?

i have a 1920's snell truss frame bike project that ive been working on for a couple years now..it has been repainted poker black and looks good. however i would like to have the frame striped out in gold or something that will not duplicate, but give the look of an antique higher end bike.im a...
  7. S

i like how ya think...and thanks to everyone else as well for your thoughts.ill be sure to sign the card on the flowers from the ratrodbikes.com community 8)
  8. S

schwinn straight bar gallery

that ba 107 is simply gorgeous..i have wanted one forever. everything about your bike screams awesome
  9. S

thanks for the input guys..at 50 i was leaning towards getting it but just wanted a second thought..i think ill get it.like you said i can always part it and make a bit more than what i spent and thats my whole idea for this bike anyways..thanks
  10. S

i was riding in the country today and my head snapped to the side of a garage.where i saw an unmistakable cycle truck from the road.. i pulled inn and asked an old lady if she would sell it..she said 50 bucks..now the condition is rough..im not familiar with cycle trucks and so this is why i...
  11. S

what would you do with this prewar? opinions please

i would be willing to possibly sell the frame and all i have for it.shoot me an offer in a PM and we can discuss it.
  12. S

wow man, youre close.. im going to be doing gold striping and already have changed the seat to a vintage b17 brookes..still on the ropes about the wheels but either real wood 28s or 27 paint simulated woods are the plan...and thanks everyone else for the comments and pictures.its cool to see...
  13. S

do you have pictures of your frame you could share?maybe if we get enough photos together it would be easier to start identifying our frames. :mrgreen:
  14. S

what do i measure for fork swap

i know this may seem like a very simple question.the hardest part of this equation however is that im very, very mechanically declined. i have an early 20's truss frame.i think originally it was a 28 or 29 inch bike. i would like to attach a springer to it. mostly they are 26 inch i think.so...
  15. S

new place to live..time to start an indoor bike gallery

hey guys.. just got a new place. its one of the oldest bvuildings in my town and was the masonic temple in the teens through to the 60's. it has such a huge layout i have decided i have to fit as many bikes in the main living room as i can. the only one worthy that i have so far.is my 1949...
  16. S

does anyone make decal sets

i have a 24 inch double bar tornado im working on and my friend wants all the original scripts and everything but she wants them in green and i cant find that color anywhere..does anyone know of someone who can make custom colored sets of original decals?thanks for the help
  17. S

snagged a 1936 schwinn model C

the deal fell through and this will be available on ebay.so if you like it keep an eye out for it. im not sure when or what the details will be with it.
  18. S

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

ok..now that bike is simply sick.love it
  19. S

thanks guys.im excited to get it home and tear into it
  20. S

cool info..thanks,its much appreciated
Back