Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. p00r0ldlu

I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush -Finished Photos

Cue up the R.E.M. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSmOcmk7uQ) It has been a ton of fun working on this bike the past couple of months. I have been so inspired by the creativity of many the members on this site. Whether or not it gets any votes, it has been an honor to work alongside so many...
  2. p00r0ldlu

P00R0LDLU

Hey guys, I've been creeping around this forum for quite sometime and realized I have never posted a proper introduction. My name is Scott and I live in Winnipeg, MB Canada. I have been into old bikes ever since I rescued my Glider out of someone's garden. I have since done up a trike for my...
  3. p00r0ldlu

*I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush* (Done!)

The first rat rod bike I built I gave the nickname 'Smooth Criminal'...partly for the flat black and white color scheme and partly because I like the idea of my bike having theme music. So my build off bike this year is a nod to the R.E.M. classic "Orange Crush". It will start with one of my...
  4. p00r0ldlu

1940's? Sunshine

I just picked up this twin bar Sunshine (made in Waterloo Ontario) on the weekend. The gentleman I bought it off of said it was from the 40's. I was looking for a build off bike and thought this would be a great start. He threw in a rear rack (with the jewelled reflector still intact). Does...
  5. p00r0ldlu

Glidin' In The Garden

I have been hunting for a rat project for the last few months...I came across this beauty sitting up against a tree in a garden just a few blocks from my house. I knocked on the door and asked if they would be willing to let it go. The guy told me I could have it. It is a early 50's Eaton's...
Back