Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ADRNLN

All In

link to the build: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/project-all-in.106391/
  2. ADRNLN

Chrome stingray

$750 Serious buyers can make offers. Shipping on your dime. Still sealed in the box. Located in Monroe, Wisconsin 53566
  3. ADRNLN

RRBBO13 Project All In

space saver Picking up the bike frame tonight, 5/1 Hint: It’s Aluminum and It’s a Schwinn.
  4. ADRNLN

Faux-Sch-O

The Build http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72899&start=15&st=0&sk=t&sd=a Before: After: Thanks for watching!!
  5. ADRNLN

} Faux Sch-O! {

Out of the garage attic and into the sun light, I bring you the donor bike and inspiration of my first Build-off entry. In the coming weeks, you will see the tear down and transformation of a 1960 Murray Sonic Flite. This bike has been just sitting collecting spider webs for over two years...
  6. ADRNLN

(untitled)

Picked up a roller for $5 started the dis-assembly and currently working out a direction. Design highlights: american-made frame multi-speed coaster skinny tire rat for the anti-roadie
  7. ADRNLN

Auto-Mini

grabbed up this cool little folder at the local bike shop. jc penny offered it. made in Austria. I put some mountain bike bars on it, a brooks saddle and painted the white chain guard BLACK... should I build it into something else??? Kinda like it the way it is. :mrgreen:
  8. ADRNLN

New project to make projects.

Thanks to Google SketchUP, I did this in just a couple hours of playing around.
  9. ADRNLN

custom 'rod bikes in WI?

Here in Wisconsin, most of the bikes around are lite weight, hybrids or race bikes...but today, I saw someone on one of these (or something very much like it) : I think an electra??? Just wanted to say "heck yeah!!" You don't need 18 or 21 speeds but you DO need style. That's all I wanted to...
  10. ADRNLN

"New" Typhoon Project: The Changeling

I found this at a local bike shop for a super-great deal. Not sure the year, I must look up the serial number. The original paint is rough with primer showing in some spots, bare metal in others. it came with a couple bonus items already installed.... Bendix Auto 2 speed hub (red band)...
  11. ADRNLN

Roadster Low26

I started with a 2004 Kustom Kruiser Roadster before: removed some things, changed some things I have some leather, chrome bullet headlight and ideas for a custom front end. I will post pics of the progress.
Back