Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. mrflagman

Rollfast and Hawthorne

Got these two in the last couple weeks. The Rollfast is a 24". My first 24". The Wards Hawthorne came from a swap meet. Both need a little TLC and they'll be riders. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  2. mrflagman

Help ID the year.

I picked up this Wards Hawthorne last weekend and would like a little help determining the year. It is a skip tooth with rear drop outs. I can get more pics if needed. I couldn't find a serial number. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  3. mrflagman

Rollfast Scoot

I haven't been on here in a while, but I'm hoping to dig into a new project. Bought this Rollfast Scoot today. Looks to be all there. Some new cables and air in the tires and she'll be good to ride. Also look at the funky bars. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  4. mrflagman

Shakedown again

One more look at my build-off bike Shakedown.
  5. mrflagman

Shakedown's little brother

I built this little Monark Rocket to ride around the pits at races I am at. It will be easier to haul around than a 26" cruiser :D Here it is next to his big brother :mrgreen:
  6. mrflagman

Symco bike show/swap

I just received a message from the promoters of the Symco Shakedown and they are looking for bikes to show and have swap spaces available. The swap spaces are available for $30. If you are close by and have stuff to sell. I think it will be worth your time. This is a vintage ('64 and older) hot...
  7. mrflagman

Shakedown

This bike turned out far better than I could have hoped. The vision is pretty close to what I wanted. But looks even better than I thought. I was going for the vintage hot rod look since that is what the Symco Shakedown is. Plus I had my dad helping most of the way thru this build. Here is a...
  8. mrflagman

Instagram

I am giving Instagram a try and seems to be kinda cool. Have any members here given it a try? What are your thoughts on it? I don't have many pictures posted, but will be adding as I learn more about it. My Instagram member name is mrflagman . Go figure huh??
  9. mrflagman

TGI Friday rescue(JC Higgins)

Picked this up last week at my local TGI Friday's. They are doing some remodeling and didn't need this bike anymore. Obviously it was only decoration and not a cool bike to them. They drilled holes in the rims and painted over the graphics. I am hoping I can save most of it. The holes in the...
  10. mrflagman

My other hobby

Here is what I was doing Tuesday 8) Yep..that's me in the flagstand :D
  11. mrflagman

Help age my RRBO bike

Hi guys...I have been trying to figure out when my Zenith was built. I was told the it is a Snyder built RollFast if that helps any. These are the only numbers that I can find. These are on the seat tube- E143093 Thanks for any help. Maybe a pic will help also.
  12. mrflagman

Shakedown (Pin Striping done!!)

I decided this bike needed a make over. So what better time than the build off?? I got the bike at a vintage hot rod show last summer called the Symco Shakedown. I'll let the bike take me where it goes. I have some ideas already and will "borrow" some from past RRBO. This is what I'm starting...
  13. mrflagman

Kustom bike

http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/bik/2923085645.html Is there anything of value here? I am guessing this is an example of 60/70's kustom bike. Looks like a girls frame, some sort of an extended fork. Not sure about the sissy bar or anything else. What do you guys think?
  14. mrflagman

Let's see your bike in front of...

Hey guys I thought this would be a fun thread idea. There is a thread on the HAMB of hot rods ( http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/show ... n+front+of )and I liked the idea. Could be landmarks we all know or a local place. Let's have some fun with it...I'll start with an obvious one for me. My...
  15. mrflagman

Fenders vs. No Fenders

I was looking through photos in the gallery and builds etc... One question i had was why do you choose fenders or no fenders for your rides? Just looking through the before and after thread I see a lot of bike found with fenders that are finished without them. I prefer the fender look myself. I...
  16. mrflagman

20" Monark Rocket

I need some info on this bike. This is the model and serial number: Model # 0324 and Serial # 1752348 What is the value you guys would place on it? The seller is asking $300. I'm thinking $75 seems more reasonable. Thanks for any input.
  17. mrflagman

A day at the Track

This one is pretty cool.
  18. mrflagman

Feedback Sports bike stand

I bought one of these a couple weeks ago from my local LBS. I got the Recreational Stand for $125. Pretty simple stand and it folds up so it doesn't take up much room when I don't need it. I haven't seen anyone mention these here before, so I thought I'd pass the word on them...
  19. mrflagman

Bicycle show ideas..I need your input

Hey guys, As some of you may have seen I went to a vintage hotrod show a couple weeks ago and saw a few vintage bikes running around. Last week I emailed the show promoter and asked f he was interested in doing a vintage bike show next year. He said he would love to, but no one has stepped up...
  20. mrflagman

Help with a Zenith

I picked this Zenith bike up at a swap meet last weekend. Any help indentifying this bike would be appreciated. I can't find a serial number, where would I look? More pics here:http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44347
Back