Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

Sports Illistrated "Kids" Voting time Folks !!!!

^^ lol i noticed too but i didn't want to say anything. Modzilla firefox spell check FTW.
  2. R

my hobbie/addiction

wow that a sweet bike. i like the bake set yup you got. what size motor do you have? did you do all the work yourself? can you ride a bike that small off road? sweet bike none the less
  3. R

Moutain swing bike.

well i mention this berfily in my intro a long time ago. well i thought that some of you might like to see this creation.
  4. R

my hobbie/addiction

i havnt drove the heath yet because it needs a clutch. we only put it together so we know everything lines up. i hope the 10hp gets it moving. $150 thats a great deal for him. does that include shipping?
  5. R

my hobbie/addiction

well i went to a minibike show today and well after riding my minibike all day i had a new ambition to go home and work on my Rupp frame. well i don't have any pics of the Ropp tonight but i can have some tomorrow upon request. so before i show you all the pics i have i would like to know i...
  6. R

playing with videos

do you knw how to use torrents? i have about $6,000 worth of programs on my computer ALL FREE!! http://geocities.com/siddharth_dawara/t ... wtotorrent
  7. R

Magis Rat's Board tracker

i only have one question for a bike like this. CAN I HAVE IT? I'm just joking. very very nice bike.
  8. R

Hooters

I went to hooters today. :lol:
  9. R

anyone play with photoshop type stuff?

yeah i do a little in photoshop. mostly cars and basic stuff. sorry for so many pics but yeah photo shop can be very addicting. oh and CourageAndBlood nice poster i've done a few too for a friend's band but i can't find them.
  10. R

TYPHOON seat!!!!

i'm sure that box underneath helped a lot. just kidding.
  11. R

Chuck Taylor Custom

i too want to know how these held up.
  12. R

Minibike swap meet and show?

sorry i didn't mention where i live i fell kinda foolish. i live in Michigan and wanted to do it in the Detroit metro area.
  13. R

World Record

some flat black paint, red rims, a few dozen saddle bags, maybe a basket. = one nice rat rod
  14. R

Minibike swap meet and show?

I want to host one ut i don't have the space. so i'm asking anybody that lives some what near me that would like to help co-host one with me. I would like to get a bunch of minibike enthusiast together.
  15. R

DFBO: Longoria 1908-BTR

don't be silly i would love to see more pictures
  16. R

DFBO: Longoria 1908-BTR

WOW!!! very very nice bike!! i love what you did to the seat. one question tho. is that another pair of forks you are using to hold the back of the seat on?
  17. R

Met another Rat Rod Biker Today...(Now with Pics!)

lol i srsly laughed when i herd that. the flame idea will have me thinking tonight. most of my ideas come to me in my sleep. 8)
  18. R

Any info on building a bike stand?

way too clean. I'll be over on Saturday to move half my junk there. :lol:
  19. R

Clarkston Michigan 9/2/07!

man i would love to go to this event but i don't have a good bike yet. :(
  20. R

this is just awesome racing!!!!

that kind of racing is just insane. i don't think i could ride a motorcycle with not throttle or brakes. cool Video.
Back