Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

shiney

made it just in time. was beginning to sweat bullets, but i made it. :D pics arent the best, havent had any time to search for a good place to shoot some photos. its on my to do list for this weekend. congrats to everyone, everyones rides are looking so sweet. good luckstanding gaurd
  2. D

shiney

count me in. finally got a bike to enter. found it at the dirt mall for $10, its been spray painted black, but the black is coming off to let the chrome that is under it shine. dont have a clue what it is but i dig the double tubes.[/url] [/img]
  3. D

brother-n-law doesnt have computer

my brother-n-law joe wanted me to post a few pics of is bike, electra frame,aftermarket bent springer, schwinn sweetheart chainring,schwinn wheels, and leather frame filler.[/url] [/img][/url] [/img]
  4. D

Noob from Texas with pictures

Hey everybody! I've been a lurker on this site for sometime. A couple of you guys on here inspired me to build some bikes of my own. The rustbucket with the green wheels is Louisiana Saturday Night and the satin black with the leopard grips and seat is my girl's. I hope you guys like them...
Back