Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Sacramento Autorama???????NOT THIS YEAR

Adam,If you were still involved I would enter a bike in a minute.And yes it needs to be about all the custom and vintage bike shops that are here in town.The local bike clubs would love to be involved with the show,but have not been welcomed and have actually been pushed away. I am just one bike...
  2. J

Thank you for your time,thats exactly what i am in need of.I am gona throw some of this stuff around to the locals and see what kind of support is there.Like I said and you reitterated is that it takes a community to pull something like this off.The bikes and bike builders are here,now we need...
  3. J

Chainsaw, There is a worlwide bike club and a bike shop that would love to take on the responseability of the Autorama.And that is what we are shooting for.Someone needed to step up and make a post about whats going on so i did.We have a huge bike community here in Sacramento and had Cyclefest a...
  4. J

I have made a decision not to support the BIKE SHOW at Sacramento Autorama this year unless there is another promoter.This could be such a great show and has so much potential,but unfortunately the guy that promotes it isnt in the scene,doesnt build bikes,doesnt support our local shows around...
  5. J

2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!! Also i am going to bring some stuff out for the swap meet.Ill see what i can gather up.I know i need to get rid of some stuff so ill bring some frames for sure.
  6. J

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!! I have the "Y" trophy taken care of.
  7. J

59 schwinn tornado "Red" NEW PICS

Re: 59 schwinn tornado "Red" KEEP THAT BIKE TOGETHER,WHAT ARE YOU THINKING PARTING OUT AN ORIGINAL BIKE.IF YOU DONT WANT IT SELL IT AND BUY A FRAME.YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY IF YOU PART IT OUT.
  8. J

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO big changes!! CALIFORNIA I for one am glad to hear Terry is not trying to take over the show anymore.That makes my day.Let me know how i can help you with YOUR rodeo.I got the "Y" trophie forsure brother.
  9. J

Undertaker: Time Expired

RAY RAY RAY,I LIKE YOUR SKILLS BROTHER.Bike turned out great i like what you did all around.Im looking forward to riding it .Once again you knocked em dead
  10. J

lil "e"

Try taking those grips off and soaking them in warm water and some mild soap,then take a tooth brush and go to work.If they are still not clean enough try some bleach diluted with water and soak over nite
  11. J

Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

PParts are hard to find,brother.But hit me up and if i can help out i will
  12. J

Thanks for the compliment Brother.I had it sitting in my rafters for 10 plus years before i restored it.It now sits in my living room.Adam(Karfer threw the lines on it)and i am sad i stand 6'2" and cant ride it,but i love just looking at it.Great black and white pic.
  13. J

Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest win a BASMAN My driveway is filled with bikes.Tryn to figure out what bikes to bring and how many.I had to park my truck in neighbors driveway because of all the bikes i got out.Luckily i live in a private court that is not open to public access.I know i...
  14. J

Sacramentos Cyclefest Ride July 17 2010

I wont be at ride because i have to work,but got Sunday off so watch out.I'll be there with 8 bikes or so.I just hope i dont win the tropie i built BEST GIRL OWNED BIKE lol.
  15. J

Finally got me a project bike!!!!

It needs to be cut up and made into a burrito bike of some sort.
  16. J

karfer vs. sensor: a.k.a the beer build off

stop talking and build a bike.
  17. J

4 Spd Peugeot

I see the IMPALA back end there and like it.Is that art deco or is there a function for it?
  18. J

his and hers big and small schwinns

My 75 year old neighbors bought these brand new and stoped riding them 15 or more years ago.So they are now mine. and two different swap meets recently brought this set of 1976 bicentenials into my garage.
  19. J

Just a few pics of my riders

Heres a couple more.
  20. J

Just a few pics of my riders

HaHa you are rite Greg,but the computer takes me to long and thats all i could do for tonight.Ill post more brother.Give me a call and come thru someday
Back