Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Stevil

Blue bike

Yea, I was checking out the paint and you nailed it. Good luck
  2. Stevil

Wethersfield CT Bicycle Festival Show and Swap Meet Sun June 13th (7am set up) 8am -12 noon

This swap is very good, well attended and gives out prizes at the end. So that’s hard to beat. Get those hard to find pieces and bikes that were not around last year. Buy something,enjoy it for a year and sell it next year. Help a good Cause. Meet new and old friends, just be there. ...Stevil
  3. Stevil

Micargi Cyclone fatbike

Thanks for all this. Gonna stick with my Dolomite as is
  4. Stevil

Bicycle Swap Meet Sunday March 22 CANCELED CANCELED Thompson CT / Former Dudley bike show

Thanks. We hope for a continuation of this excellent weather to make for a great day. ...Stevil
  5. Stevil

CANCELED SORRY BICYCLE SHOW Nov 17 Grosvenordale CT (Thompson) formerly Dudley Bike Show.

Great, just in time to generate some Xmas gift funds !
  6. Stevil

dyno kosmopolitan

Love the accents...only. : (
  7. Stevil

Save the DATE JUNE 9th, Wethersfield CT Bicycle Festival, Show, and Swap Meet

Great day, getting bigger and better each year. Quick sales of a Kick bike and my first 20” rat rod bike that run its last ride.
  8. Stevil

Pete the Rat

Yes to the tires,but did you need to weld the seat bar ? ...Stevil
  9. Stevil

Any upcoming swap meetsin the New England area?

Nice Joel, we hope Hammerhead is still waiting for a swap. In New England,which CT is part of. I’ll be there...Stevil
  10. Stevil

Bikes on bridges

NERRB in Maine 2018
  11. Stevil

Bikes And Vans

Grab that old custom van and join NERRB this summer in Mass. Let’s ride our bikes thru nearby trails,between cars in the parking lot and into highly painted and polished doors of some of the wildest,crazy custom vans in NE. Hang out at my ShagVan and whatever... Stevil
  12. Stevil

24” Jesse James tank bike

KZ1000 gave me a Jesse James bike that had been sprayed silver. I had a black one but sold it last year. But I had a 24” Kenda Flame tire with no place to mount. So I felt I should build a 24 “ JJ. Then I found a terrific chrome frame under rust and paint. Bike going together very well. I put...
  13. Stevil

New from Massachusetts

Welcome,muscle bikes rule...Stevil
  14. Stevil

Show me your fixed gear bikes. Any fixed wheel bicycle is allowed.

Old klunker Columbia Topedo with homemade rear wheel. I bolted a sprocket to the large flange of Schwinn front hub. 2nd setup with front sprocket matchup is really nice gearing ...Stevil
  15. Stevil

NERRB Sad Passing

We at NERRB have a sad announcement ,ZygoteLittle has passed away.Jose Torres was the kindest gentlest man you may have ever rode with. He would travel 3 plus hours to ride a few miles with his club. While we had to hit every pub and brewery on the trail , he would be content with another...
  16. Stevil

20 inch rats (or customs) ~~~ Lets see em!

Primer bike is one of my first when getting back in this game, black bike is my last muscle bike build....Stevil
  17. Stevil

Jane's Addiction, Eastern Trail, Celebratory Ride Extravaganza!

Well,we did get a 16 mile ride done. Rained when we were inside so no problem. 13 riders was a new record but as pointed out in years past, a tough herd of cats. Alittle breakage,oh ok, some serious breakage but a team effort got everyone home. Thanks,Jane....Stevil
  18. Stevil

Jane, if we start the ride at 1:00 will we be out til dark ? In which case we should all check the illumination on our rides. The forecast calls for cloudy conditions and I understand you still have no street lamps in Maine. So what do you suggest ? ...Stevil
  19. Stevil

Testing my bike on West Haven shoreline,seems good, a little tough on wrists ,need some padding on bars and seat. . .Stevil
  20. Stevil

Can I bring a 10 speed bike my brother-in- law allowed me to sell at a swap meet last year,that I didn’t,and since it’s just hanging from the rafters with my bikes ,and got cleaned and fixed this past week cause I had some free time, I thought I’d use it.? 1972 Columbia Lenox 10 Oh,yea, I know...
Back