Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ohdeebee

Postwar Parts

Monark Springer rockers $35 shipped NOS Lil Tiger grips $30 Nice spaceliner (?) rack reflectors $30 Red Higgins grips $30
  2. ohdeebee

Schwinn Panther Dual Lights

Tough to find Lights. Cosmetically lacking but good solid condition. Missing one lens as shown. Untested. Asking $110 shipped.
  3. ohdeebee

Early Tea Cup Light

Good original glass and wire. Clamps to stem or truss rods. Asking $80 shipped obo
  4. ohdeebee

Persons Siren

Everything moves as it should. Should have chain instead of weird cable thing. Easy fix. $70 shipped obo.
  5. ohdeebee

40's/50's Snyder Built Hawthorne

Not sure what it is about these skirt guards, but I've always liked the look of them paired with the shorty guard. Finally had a chance to buy one of these bikes and I couldn't resist. It is complete, just needs to be put back together. Tail/brake light assembly is all there as well! Not sure...
  6. ohdeebee

August '63 Stingray

Picked this up today. Not 100% correct but makes for a fun rider with the nice California sun-baked paint.Not sure if I'm going to hang on to it or not as my apartment is already pressed for space.
  7. ohdeebee

Schwinn Paramount

Clean bike. Too bad the original seat is missing. Not thrilled about the cheap shifters and brakes either. Oh well.
  8. ohdeebee

'37 Schwinn

Finally got this one pretty much finished. It wasn't easy that's for sure.
  9. ohdeebee

Early 30's Schwinn Update

Just had this picked up for me. I won't have it for a couple weeks yet, but here's the teaser shot that was sent to me.
  10. ohdeebee

Wingbar + Motorbike

11. ohdeebee

80s GT BMX

Picked this old thing up this weekend. Looks to be in pretty good shape cosmetically under all of the dust/dirt. Needs a couple minor mechanical fixes but nothing major. I never deal with BMX stuff so I don't have any desire to keep this. What is something like this worth? Any idea on year?
  12. ohdeebee

1920s Rollfast

Kind of an accidental purchase. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I'm leaning toward parting it out.
  13. ohdeebee

Fun in the sun

Since its finally sunny around here, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get all of the kids outside for some air. This is pretty much all that I have in my collection aside from my grandfather's restored DX and a late 1800s wood wheeler. It may not be the biggest collection, but I think...
  14. ohdeebee

Monark Wingbar UPDATED PICS

Just picked this up. Been after one for a while and patience has paid off. I spent about two hours polishing this thing today. Still needs more but it looks good in pics. I also wired the light and horn up, but I forgot the batteries. The horn wiring actually runs through the non-drive side...
  15. ohdeebee

Rowdy! Delta Horn

Picked this up with the intention of selling/trading it, but it looks too cool to get rid of right away. It works too! Sort of.
  16. ohdeebee

Some tank thing

Found this old thing today. I think I'm going to paint it blue.
  17. ohdeebee

Motorbike tank

This came in the mail today. Crudely repainted, but I was able to strip it, save the original paint AND the original decals. Before: After:
  18. ohdeebee

Pair of Clean Raleighs

Picked these up yesterday. For the price I couldn't pass them up (Free). Very clean matching his and hers set from '72.
  19. ohdeebee

'37 Schwinn Motorbike DONE

Picked this old bike up recently. Unique badge, mostly complete when I got it, nice original paint. I took a gamble on the seat and I really couldn't be happier. Before: After:
  20. ohdeebee

For all of you AMF fans out there

Here's a NOS AMF Motoroar-r I was able to pick up this week. I have seen a lot of Mattel VROOOM motors but not any AMF motors. Anybody else have one? Anybody want one?
Back