Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ChadB

Cleveland Welding "ARFLITE" Find

If I'm "pushy" you're acting quite juvenile, what with your "I won't sell it to you" comment. You may as well say "It's my ball and I'm taking it home" Anyway, I've been online since 1997 and I've had far more worthwhile things to argue about on forums than this. You have said the light isn't...
  2. ChadB

Both of you need thicker skin. I didn't insult anyone, nor did I say anything offensive to anyone. There was nothing "rude" about my post. Many people, and in my defense I do not know the OP of this thread personally, come across girls bikes with accessories that they have no idea are valuable...
  3. ChadB

Well, they don't come up on Ebay, at least not in the 6+ months I've been looking, nor do want ads placed either here or on the CABE produce anything. I suppose I find it odd, that you would be so particular about a girls bike, unless you have a particular girl in mind to ride it.
  4. ChadB

I'm interested in the headlighht if you're willing to take it off.
  5. ChadB

radio flyers custom ones any out there ?

Here's some raw material for custom wagons (they're mine) on Detroit CL: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/clt/1599692576.html
  6. ChadB

Ridley Motorbikes

Huh? A good running 2 stroke RD350 is good for at least 120 mph, and that's bone stock. Hopped up, man, the sky's he limit. I also had a Suzuki Titan 500, 2 stroke...I have a healthy respect for 2 stroke street bikes. My ultimate dream bike would be a Kawasaki H2 750 triple. Back in the 70's...
  7. ChadB

Ridley Motorbikes

I had a '75 RD350B awhile back, and stock, that thing would hit 120 mph, easy, and get there in a hurry. I can't imagine how a tuned up 350 would do in a scooter.
  8. ChadB

Ridley Motorbikes

Wow, a Chinese Frankenscoot. I much prefer the Lambrettas with Yamaha RD350 conversions.
  9. ChadB

1953 CHEVY TRUCK WINTER PROJECT NEW PIC 1/26

I recall when we were building derby cars we used those carpeted furniture dollies on 4 caster wheels to move frames around.
  10. ChadB

Prewar and bonus for $5

Yeah, the 2nd looks like my AMF bike, same style frame, same type of seat stem.
  11. ChadB

Prewar and bonus for $5

Cool!! I'd love to find a pre-war bike like that.
  12. ChadB

Anyone have any INFO. on this Antique Hartford?

The bike I'm talking about is alot older. The Cabe used to run one on their front page occassionally, it was the black and white photo of the little boy next to the Black Beauty tank bike..I'm trying to find it on Google now.
  13. ChadB

YOU WANNA TAKE A PEAK IN MY VAULT!!!!

I may have one, I'll PM you if it's the right length.
  14. ChadB

Anyone have any INFO. on this Antique Hartford?

Hartford is the company (or nameplate) that built the Black Beauty, right? The Black Beauty is the one bike I'd truly love to own.
  15. ChadB

Ridley Motorbikes

Dude, riding a scooter, which everyone thinks is a MOPED, @ 70 mph, is way cooler than riding a motorized bicycle that strains to do 30 mph. I already have the license, it isn't a big deal. Ride around in a circle, weave around some cones, and stop on a line, voila, you have a license. It aint...
  16. ChadB

Ridley Motorbikes

$2500??? There's a guy here who's selling a PRISTINE Vespa P200E for less than that. I'm sorry, I just don't get the motorized bicycle bit when you can get a SCOOTER, which will do an easy 60-70 mph, for the same or less money.
  17. ChadB

AMF Roadmaster springers

What type of springer forks did the late 50's-early 60's Roadmaster bikes have, if any? I know an earlier one would fit, I'm just curious if the later bikes had their own style of springer.
  18. ChadB

Trouble fitting ape hanger bars

Ha! I'm not sure if I want to do the flat black frame/ red wheel hoops bit or just leave it alone.
  19. ChadB

Trouble fitting ape hanger bars

Thanks for all the help. The LBS hooked me up with the right size toploader stem, and now the bars fit right. I put my cruiser seat off the red bike on it, and rode it around the block..It rides pretty nice. (That Range Rover is my neighbor's...He's SUPPOSED to be working on it, needs a...
Back