Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lonewolf

Cheap triples? or Strut bars? For my Hawthorne (no pics)

I'm on the fence about using some OCC triple forks I bought expressly for my Hawthorne build which is almost complete. I took the time to redo the original parts, just in case I changed my mind. Well, that time has come and I can't seem to. The only issue with the occ forks (which would be...
  2. Lonewolf

What if? 26" white letter Goodyear Eagle drag slick

They don't exist. Wouldn't this be a cool thing to have? What about a 24" hard sidewall drag slick so tall it becomes a 26" wheel? You could fit gigantic white letters on them. How could we get this to happen? How much would you pay? $50? I have an Asian (China) manufacturing connection...
  3. Lonewolf

what if I made replica truss rods available?

If I made a cool set of replica truss rods available for purchase how much should they cost and who would be interested in buying them? My thought would be to do the old style collar drop center pinch type. Any suggestions?
  4. Lonewolf

"Loon" triple eye logo

Can anyone verify who's idea the "Loon" logo was? With the three eyes? Thanks, -Rich
  5. Lonewolf

Shout out : "Feel good" thread

I just want to say thanks to all of the guys and girls here, who contribute. I'm a slow burn, but I find myself thoroughly enjoying myself every time I show up to see what's new. Most of you are not only artists, but artisans. It's a very rewarding experience to live vicariously through many of...
  6. Lonewolf

electric push trailer

You guys have probably already seen stuff like this but I found it moderately interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0MAJKh ... re=related
  7. Lonewolf

"Whiskey Lightning" Tracker - My first stab

Old Rollfast work in progress. Pictures will be updated. There are so many builds that are so good as to almost keep me from posting my humble effort. I hope you guys like what you see.
  8. Lonewolf

BMX Diamondback Turbo Retro build

2007 Diamondback Reactor fully customized. Except for the bogger tires, it represents the current racing state of the art in BMX. I hope you enjoy. Don't even ask how much is in it. I tweaked the picture for effect, but it's a tad overtweaked.
  9. Lonewolf

Hey Guys

Hey, my name is Richard. I am a bicycle addict and am coming from the world of BMX. I am also an artist and I really appreciate the creativity and expression many of you show. I haven't any Rat rod bikes to contribute, maybe that will change before it's all over. I just wanted to say hi. I was...
Back