Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. wimpy

Shotgun bike

This is way cool, dude! Nice details (like the shotgun) And the beltdrive looks sweet. No gears, I suppose? Yep, great bike!
  2. wimpy

Rack for Basman 346

A guy on our forum (link below) has put a rack on his Basman,so take a look and ask him if you like. He might have some info on this matter. http://www.denhaagcruisin.nl/phpBB3/vie ... f=13&t=109
  3. wimpy

Left Overs To Hot Rod

Again a great example of a creative mind. Building a masterpiece out of virtually nothing. COOL!!! 8) Give the man a sigar!
  4. wimpy

felt revolver rebuild

Sounds and looks cool. The plan,I mean. :mrgreen: When I hear the words "long" and "low", you've got my attention. So go for it and keep us posted. 8)
  5. wimpy

Felt scythe (short edition)

Very good result! Like the colour as well. I wouldn't have swapped the Crazy Bob for a w.w.,though (but that's personal taste :wink: ) All in all: thumbs up, buddy!!!
  6. wimpy

PurpleRacer

I hate racingbikes,but this is really something else! Very nice speed-cruiser. Great colourscheme and frame-design. Thumbs up! Haste gut gemacht. :wink:
  7. wimpy

Heavyweight build "FATBOB" CHANGES!

Re: Heavyweight scratch build "FATBOB" On hold till after RRBBO8 Well, actually the 4-spoke wheel looks pretty good. Spokes made of square tubing, like the frame. I think it's cool. 'Bout the white-wall, I know there's a special type of white paint with which you can turn a normal tyre into a...
  8. wimpy

Heavyweight build "FATBOB" CHANGES!

Re: Heavyweight scratch build "FATBOB" On hold till after RRBBO8 Nice tyres,Luke. Are you trying to put 'm on the existing rims or is there a plan B? Btw, ever considered to turn these white-walls into checkered-walls? :mrgreen: This is merely an idea of myself,not being too enthousiastic...
  9. wimpy

Firebird TransAM' cruiser (completed)

Yep! A definitely cool ride. 8) 8) 8)
  10. wimpy

Can't Wait! AH! Now With Paint!

Well, these bars look very much o.k. (and comfy). The painted bars however, had just that little bit more "joy de vivre" (sorry for my bad English). Any chance of giving it the same coat, like the previous one? If not, no harm's been done. It still looks wicked (I'm not into chrome, you know...
  11. wimpy

Just one word suits this ride: MAGNIFICENT!
  12. wimpy

Re: Can't Wait! Hmm...,that bad, huh? In that case,I'm not really lookin' forward to the 60's (and up). Which means: I believe you on your word. Gonna get some fun tomorrow,then. :mrgreen: Cheers.
  13. wimpy

Re: Can't Wait! The "being 62"- ploy doesn't work on me,Uncle Stretch. :lol: :lol: Ok, you're a bit older than myself (50), but ridin' a radical bike, makes you look (and feel) much younger, believe me. Secundo: you gotta surprise people once in a while. The element of that surprise is...
  14. wimpy

Asymetrical trike (la Chouineuse)

Dude! Definitely cool, this ride! 8) 8) Maybe the way of stearing this monster could be made a bit more comfy? And a 7-gear hub can be a big improvement,indeed. Thumbs up! :D
  15. wimpy

Re: Can't Wait! Too bad Uncle Stretch, this was thé chance to let your hair hang down. :wink: I thought the bars looked wicked. Maybe the 90 degree bar-ends could have a bit more flow, but in general I really liked the design. Then again, I allways like weird stuff. :mrgreen: :mrgreen...
  16. wimpy

Cayo Hueso Cruiser riding low!

Re: First Ever Build First of all: welcome to the club of bicycle-nutters. Second: can't see no pics,so there's gone something wrong with that. Third: Ruffcycles frames are cool frames for a reasonable price. When you're a tall guy, a factory frame can prove to be a little small/short, so you...
  17. wimpy

No name yet project

+1!!!!!
  18. wimpy

LOWLIFE LIMO

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Ok,from a certain distance it looks not bad at all,I agree. But my dream is,making a lightweight version of it. Because the weight is the main flaw in the design. Not sure if this dream ever comes true,but it's always nice to have...
  19. wimpy

Coming soon

Cool!! Looks like a bike from the Middle Ages. Make two of these and two jousts, and you can practise for a jousting tournament. Awesome build!!!!! 8)
  20. wimpy

SPITFIRE "Airborn, we kill for peace"

Looks cool already. Must look cooler in the future,I bet. 8)
Back