Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

marilyn monroe banana seat

got some girls jeans off CL that had marilyn monroe pics all over them and i cut em up and upholstered my seat with em.
  2. D

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE i love the edsel got anymore pics of that???
  3. D

"BIG wheel" rat project

yea i have already been out drifting it and it does have freewheel. its a nice addition.
  4. D

"BIG wheel" rat project

regretfully my only "before" photo. then i was just meesing around one day and ended up with this. the seat is suprisingly comfortable despite how it looks. but dont worry this is just how it looks now. i have good plans in store for this project. just thought i would put it up to get some...
  5. D

the "SKELEBIKE"

Re: The Building of the "SKELEBIKE" such a sick bike!!!!! looking at the bike you started out with shows how with the right imagination and skill and well.. a welder you can turn trash into treasure. great work man
  6. D

New schwinn stingray chopper bikes?????

good or bad investment???? i like the style and ride but are they frowned upon to other rat bikers??? i most defienetly wont leave one stock paint. let me know your opinions???????
  7. D

my daughters soon to be rat bike

still trying to get some info on this bike. i have no idea the age or even model of this bike. all i know is it is made by mattel and it originally came with the vrroom motor on it. i found it in the same junk pile i found my schwinn in and the people that were throwing it away had no info on it...
  8. D

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE PAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. D

my rat project

10. D

my rat project

yea the headliner could be much better.
  11. D

Hello from spokane WA

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
  12. D

my rat project

nice. the 60s were some of the best years for caddys. i personal love the 50s and 30s caddys but i would own a 60s era anytime :D
  13. D

Hello from spokane WA

hey my name is eric. i live in spokane washington born and raised. im heavily obsessed with cadillacs, schwinns, the 50s era, and rat rods. this forum seemed like the perfect place for me. and in my two days soo far im quite liking it. hope to maybe gain some knowledge and maybe use this forum...
  14. D

my rat project

yep i have a 77 coupe deville. the love of my life onyl paid $450 the lady had no idea that she didnt have the battery hooked up and assumed it didnt work. so after i bought it and trailored it home i hooked the battery up and she fired right up. 153k miles, 425 cubic inch engine, stock...
  15. D

my rat project

BEFORE AFTER all i need is new seat, white walls and new head badge. anyone selling???? :mrgreen:
  16. D

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE old pic, pics up soo of my schwinn. in the process of painting it :mrgreen:
Back