Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

RatRod Riders So Cal Bicycle Club

The RatRod Riders So Cal B/C is back here on the forum. We are a family oriented club that hosts rides the 2nd Saturday of each month. We meet in Huntington Beach at 10:00am. We use the public free parking stalls on Atlanta Ave, along the street entrance to the Santa Ana River Bed, east side of...
  2. S

Santa Monica Critical Mass Cruiser Ride 11/2/12

Hey cruiser people the Westside Cruiser Club is leading the November SM Critical Mass ride on Friday night 11/2/12 It's that time again for another Santa Monica Cruiser, Rat Rod, BMX, Vintage, and Freak-Bike ride on the Westside! We're going to meet up at 7:00 PM at the Bronze Cannon just...
  3. S

Santa Monica Critical Mass Cruiser Ride 9/7

Hey cruiser people the Westside Cruiser Club is leading the monthly SM critical Mass ride this month! It's that time again for another Santa Monica Cruiser, Rat Rod, BMX, Vintage, and Freak-Bike ride on the Westside! We're going to meet up at 7:00 PM at the Bronze Cannon just North of the...
  4. S

Santa Monica Vintage/Classic Bicycle Ride

NEW DATE: Vintage/Classic Bicycle Ride on Saturday August 25, 2012 Meet up time: 9-10am Where: Santa Monica Pier at ocean end. Destination: Venice Beach Boardwalk restaraunt. Ride will start at 10am so try to arrive early please. Looking forward to seeing those Classic Schwinn Sting Rays...
  5. S

Santa Monica Critical Mass Cruiser Ride

Hey cruiser people we are joining and leading the monthly SM critical mass ride on September 7th It's that time again for another Santa Monica Cruiser, Rat Rod, BMX, Vintage, and Freak-Bike ride on the Westside! We're going to meet up at 7:00 PM at the Bronze Cannon just North of the Santa...
  6. S

Westside Cruiser Club Venice Beach Ride 8/14

Time Saturday · 11:30am - 3:00pm -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Location Windward Ave. and Ocean Front Walk, Venice Beach -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Created By Westside Cruiser Club...
  7. S

Westside Cruiser Club July Ride

Hey cruisers it is time to gather the tribe, for a group ride on Saturday July 17th. We will meet on the Venice Beach boardwalk at Windward and Ocean Front Walk at 11:30 and leave at 12:00 SHARP!!! We will be riding to Playa Del Rey where we will stop for a drink and have lunch, either there or...
  8. S

George Barris Culver City Car Show May 8th

Hey cruisers! Who wants to ride their bikes the 3 easy miles from my house in West Los Angeles to the George Barris “cruising back to the 50’s” car show in Culver City on Saturday May 8th. The show is from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. and they are expecting 500+ custom cars and motorcycles. The streets...
  9. S

Westside Cruiser Club Venice Beach Ride 4/24

Hey cruiser people it is time to get together for a group ride meeting at the usual spot in Venice Beach. Just past Ocean Front Walk, and straight up Windward Ave. The ride is this coming Saturday April 24th. We will meet at 11:30 and leave by 12:00 SHARP. Do not be late as we will not wait! We...
  10. S

Westside Cruiser Club Ride Jan. 16 in Venice

:D Hey Rats! the WESTSIDE CRUISER CLUB will be gathering for a ride on Jan. 16.The meeting place is Windward Ave. and Ocean Front Walk in Venice Beach. We will meet a 11:30a.m. and leave at 12:00 sharp. We will be riding north(about 7 easy miles) on the bike path to Pacific Palisades. We will...
  11. S

Westside Cruiser Club Bike Ride Nov. 14 Venice Beach

Hey cruiser club members and guests, are you ready for a Venice Beach to Playa Del Rey cruise next Saturday 11/14? We now have 75 members and growing and I would like to meet more of you in person. The meeting place is at Windward Ave. and Ocean Front Walk at 11:30 a.m. and riding at 12:00. This...
  12. S

Venice Beach Cruise Saturday Oct. 10

Hey Cruisers it is that time of the month for a daytime ride. We now have 55 members and growing and I would like to see more members show up for this ride. We will meet on Saturday Oct. 10 at Venice Beach. The meeting place is at Windward Ave. and Ocean Front Walk at 11:00 a.m. and riding at...
  13. S

Westside Cruiser Club Bike Ride Sat. Oct. 10

Hey Cruisers it is that time of the month for a daytime ride. We now have 55 members and growing and I would like to see more members show up for this ride. We will meet on Saturday Oct. 10 at Venice Beach. The meeting place is at Windward Ave. and Ocean Front Walk at 11:00 a.m. and riding at...
  14. S

Westside Cruiser Club Booze Cruise Friday Nite

Hey Westside Cruiser Club it is time for another crazy Friday Night booze cruise. We will be meeting up at the cannon to the right and top of the Santa Monica pier this Friday Sept. 25 at 7:00p.m.and will be leaving at 7:30. Free parking is available along the street along Ocean Ave. and also...
  15. S

Cruiser Club Ride This Sunday in Venice Beach

Hey Ratrods For those of you who missed our booze cruise on Friday (20 bikes attended). Now is your chance to meet some new people and shake the cobwebs off your cruisers. By request we will be meeting this Sunday (8/30) at 11:30a.m. and start the ride at 12:00. We will meet at Windward Ave. and...
  16. S

Cruiser Club Bike Ride Sunday 8/30 in Venice

Hey Ratrod Cruisers, For those of you who missed our booze cruise on Friday (20 bikes attended). Now is your chance to meet some new people and shake the cobwebs off your cruisers. By request we will be meeting next Sunday at 11:30a.m. and start the ride at 12:00. We will meet at Windward...
  17. S

Westside Cruiser Club Bike Ride Last Night

Hello L.A. Rats We had a sucessfull bike ride of the Westside Cruiser Club last night (20 bikes) which was more of a bar hop then a bike ride. For those of you who are interested in my next ride, which is still in the planning stages. Please contact me and I will add you to my e-mail list and I...
  18. S

Cruiser Ride Friday Night Santa Monica 8:00 p.m.

Hey Rats, the Westside Cruiser Club is having a bike ride this Friday Night 8/21. We will meet at the Santa Monica Pier, by the cannon at the top of the pier by 8:00 p.m. We will be going for a 10 mile or so ride with a stop at a bar on the Venice Beach boardwalk.. For those of you with stretch...
  19. S

Cruiser Ride Friday Night Santa Monica 8:00 p.m.

Hey Rats, the Westside Cruiser Club is having a bike ride this Friday Night 8/21. We will meet at the Santa Monica Pier, by the cannon at the top of the pier by 8:00 p.m. We will be going for a 10 mile or so ride with a stop at a bar on the Venice Beach boardwalk.. For those of you with stretch...
Back