Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bigcam59

2 recent additions to the "Rat Patrol"!

I didn't need any more bikes, since my space is getting limited, so of course I recently added these to my fleet!:bigsmile:
  2. Bigcam59

Here I go again!

I swear, I wasn't in the market for yet another bike, but I saw this on FB. She was painted gold with a paintbrush but the price was right and well, here we are!
  3. Bigcam59

To all those "serious" riders...

4. Bigcam59

Redline Rain City project help!

I am currently working on a Redline Rain City project and need to know what type of headset the frame takes exactly. I know it is an integrated 1 1/8" headset, but beyond that I am not sure, and don't want to buy the wrong thing over and over again! Hoping someone out there can help, thanks!
  5. Bigcam59

What Size Headset ?

Just a quick question, what size headset does the 24 inch micargi broil take?
  6. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

Here it is, The Blue tiki, the latest addition to my fleet of stretch cruisers, posing here in the sunset. Here is the build link https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/the-blue-tiki.116336/#post-1223547 👍🏻
  7. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

This bike started out as a killer deal on a frame from my friend Woody, and since I love stretch cruisers I couldn't say no. Another friend was refurbing a mountain bike and donated the Girvin fork, always a fave of mine. It was pretty rough but cleaned up really nice...
  8. Bigcam59

The Jersey Devils Bicycle Clubs 9th Annual Bike Show/Cruise! Saturday July 2nd in Cherry Hill, NJ!

It's Back! The Jersey Devils Bicycle Club's 9TH Annual Kustom Bicycle Show 10:00-2:00 Saturday July 2nd @ Erlton Bike Shop 1011 Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ! It's free! Kustom bikes, Muscle Bikes, antiques, heck, any and all bikes are welcome, so come on down and show off your bicycle! You...
  9. Bigcam59

SOLD Beautiful Dyno Coaster

I hate to do it, but lack of space means I need to thin the herd, so I am selling my restored red Dyno stretch cruiser. This Original Dyno Roadster was rescued from a life at the shore, torn down and rebuilt from the ground up. New powdercoat, tires, crank, springer, wheels etc, etc! It's also...
  10. Bigcam59

How do you spend your day off?

Me? I had a bunch of rusty but functioning parts around the garage and a day off, and a friend had a frame he could spare so Viola! The Krustinator II is born! Just the thing for bombing around the neighborhood. Anyone else just build for fun?
  11. Bigcam59

anybody else feel like this?

Off to the garage! 🛠️
  12. Bigcam59

Finally found a BIG cruiser!

One of the reasons I got into building kustom cruisers is because stock frames were always too small for my 6'1" height. Well I finally found one that fits! It's the February 29 by Tuesday. Don't let the picture fool you, unlike the Onyx or the Millenial, this one has a frame as big as the 29"...
  13. Bigcam59

She's a keeper : )

I took my 1983 Dakota out a few nights ago. Yeah, I'm keeping it ! :cool:
  14. Bigcam59

never saw these bars before...

Anybody else ever see "bullmoose" bars with a 2" rise. I grew up riding mountain bikes in this era and I remember bullmoose bars, but don't ever remember seeing them like this...
  15. Bigcam59

The Brewski Bike

My design brought to life with 2 frames and the welding skills of my friend Tank at Sinister Creations!
  16. Bigcam59

3" Tire on a 4" rim?

I posted this in "how to" and got almost no responses so I thought I'd try here. Has anyone tried mounting a 3" tire on a 4" (aka Mongoose Dolemite) rim? I'd try it myself to find out but I'm not in a position to get to the basement workshop- literally! (recent knee surgery)
  17. Bigcam59

3" tires on a 4" rim?

I know I've seen some daring souls stretch out a 26x2 1/4 tire across a fat bike rim, but has anyone done it with a 3"tire? Just wondering how it would look and what the longevity is...
  18. Bigcam59

Electra Rally Sport Question

There is a green Electra Rally Sport posted near me and I was wondering if anybody can tell me mthe size of the frame, from crank to seat tube top?
  19. Bigcam59

SOLD The Red Baron-Complete! $550

Well since I didn't sell the frame I thought I would try selling the Red Baron as a complete bike. 26" wheels w/26x2.5 brand new tires and your choice of the custom Ape Hangers or low cruiser style bars. She's ready to roll for just $550, plus whatever it will cost to ship to you via...
  20. Bigcam59

SOLD Kahaki Baron Frame for sale- now $300!

Well I hate to do it but I need to let one go. This is a Kahaki baron frame from my custom, the Red Baron. Powdercoated red,and I'm including the crank and chain guard. I'll even throw in a set of Ruff Indian Cruiser handlebars. $400 plus shipping via bikeflights. IM me for more info
Back