Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. veewee25

Rollfast headset issues.

I'm thought i might have more suggestions here, I cant be the only one to encounter this situation. Since the cups are a press fit anything in the 32.5 -32.7mm range would not have the interference to be pressed in with the 33.0 dimension I have, so they would have enough room to move around and...
  2. veewee25

Rad 35th anniversary gt

Seems kinda odd that GT did a Cru bike when it was a Mongoose right?
  3. veewee25

Rollfast headset issues.

I am building a Klunker using what i was told is a 1948 Rollfast. I only purchased the bare frame so I don't have headset cups to compare with new ones. I assumed that this frame would have used a standard bmx style 1" headset. But the cups are way too small. The head tube measures out to 33.0...
  4. veewee25

BIKES FROM POLAND

Kahaki flash. Made by Kahaki bikes
  5. veewee25

Bolt-on kit for V-brakes on an old cruiser frame?

Could you elaborate on the install and parts required??
  6. veewee25

FOUND Red pedals

Im looking for some 1/2" pedals with red pedal blocks, Do they exist? If so does anyone have some they might part with?
  7. veewee25

Junior Stingray

Thats a nice bike!! Just needs a little love. like Deorman said that chrome should clean up nicely. the old Schwinns had some extremely tough chrome. Your local bike shop should have the tools to straighten the forks, if not go to the tech section, lots of good advice there. Keep the original...
  8. veewee25

Repop Schwinn Straight bar frames???

Im not sure if this old news or not, but I came across these tonight. I kinda think they are cool. What do you guys think? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-reproduction-SCHWINN-PANTHER-Straightbar-26-Frame-only-/281752675920?hash=item4199c4a650...
  9. veewee25

Pair i just picked up Any ideas?

Thank you everyone! Your help is greatly appreciated.
  10. veewee25

western flyer

That is so .... cool!!! I wish I could have answered any of your questions...
  11. veewee25

Pair i just picked up Any ideas?

I know this is a CWC Built frame, any idea on the year? Is the Sprocket correct? I have no idea on this one. Bottom bracket is stamped in two different places.
  12. veewee25

Looking for resonably priced wide tires

Wow! Thank you... I guess I didn't look hard enough.
  13. veewee25

Looking for resonably priced wide tires

I recently purchased a used Phat Cycles "Sea breeze" cruiser. It is similar in design to the Electra cruisers. It originally came with some Innova 26x2.5 ( 62-559)tires. They have seen better days and I need to replace them. I temporarily put some Duro 2.125 tires on it, but they look so tiny...
  14. veewee25

How do I remove these? Pedal rebuild.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm trying to save these for one of my muscle bikes. Most of the used non- reflector pedals are in the same condition as these and i just cant justify the cost of some NOS pedals. With 2 kids in college, lately I have more time than cash. I tried to remove the...
  15. veewee25

How do I remove these? Pedal rebuild.

I want to clean, refresh and rebuild these pedals. How do I remove these clips/press on nuts? Is there a trick?
  16. veewee25

Hello from Northern CA

Welcome from Red Bluff,CA
  17. veewee25

1965 Columbia Playboy

That is awesome!!!
  18. veewee25

All original '66 AMF...

I love that bike!! Those tires make it!
  19. veewee25

Otasco Flying O Pacer

Murray built for sure, nice clean bike .
  20. veewee25

Huffy Pro Thunder Z2 2 speed

Thanks !!
Back