Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. O

OLDSCHOOLGARAGE KUSTOM SHOW

i forgot,it's from 12 to 6??????
  2. O

Pics from our July 4th Parade in Lake Forrest, CA

come meet us every first sunday of the month,at the portfolio,4th street and junipero,long beach ca,bike ride and good time guaranty.....
  3. O

Worksman Board Track Racer & Road Style Tribute Bicycles

or you can come to me and order what you want>>>>kustom fab just for you...
  4. O

OLDSCHOOLGARAGE KUSTOM SHOW

ON SUNDAY AUGUST 23 AND TO CELEBRATE THE NEW OLDSCHOOLGARAGE SHOP,WE ORGANISE A SHOW WITH BANDS,VOODUO,ATOMIC THREE... CAR SHOW,MOTORBIKE SHOW,KUSTOM BICYCLE SHOW,MOTORIZED,AND PRE WAR,TROPHIES....BEST OF SHOW,FOOD.... WHERE;CORNER OF 4TH STREET AND ALAMITOS LONG BEACH.HUGE PARKING..... INFO...
  5. O

INDIAN BOARDTRACKER LOOK

first ride today .around 50 all is running good.and loud.......
  6. O

oldschoolgarage

i'm looking for a wheezer not to expensive or trade>anybody???
  7. O

The Galtbacken 18

well,i really apreciate looking at your work,i hope one day you can come for a visite.... mani osg
  8. O

INDIAN BOARDTRACKER LOOK

the frame is stretched 6.5 inches and rake 3 degres.
  9. O

INDIAN BOARDTRACKER LOOK

just got the new chaine today,the other was old and nasty...the bike have one pedal and one peg.it start by kick start,the engin is off of a 1963 b-2 bridgestone street bike(like little cafe,it's a 125cc 2st 5speed)i did a trip of 60miles with it in mai.the sproket and hub are one pc now>>>...
  10. O

oldschoolgarage

bike was a barn found,frame,forks,wheels,crank,and fenders was on the bike>>>under a nice little coat of rust,all brushed with wire wheel 1.5hp engin.and heat and oiled.
  11. O

oldschoolgarage

dude,i dont know where you live,but it will be nice to ride on the same track one day>>>> :o no,serious,i really think it's a nice job.
  12. O

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE my 1934 hawthorne flyer motorbike 27'' jc higgins hubs.....verry rare for sale.
  13. O

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE my 30 halthorne flyer''velodrome'' for sale...verry verry rare 562 612 2247
  14. O

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE an other one oldschoolgarage 562 612 2247
  15. O

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE build by mnai,oldschoolgarage 562 612 2247
  16. O

oldschoolgarage

the chaine on my velodrome is a new shimano,usually used on the expensive fixie!around 35/40 bucks.
  17. O

Motorized board track now complete!

good job men,if some want to look at my myspace/oldschoolgarage or manuel muller for who dont have time to build one... mani aka osg
  18. O

flying pegasus

really nice job.the meet of the past and the futur,i love it. mani
  19. O

PAY IT BACK new pics 8/09 ITS DONE

i love that bike...keep the good work up men...nice mani
  20. O

INDIAN BOARDTRACKER LOOK

true,change my intro,well you re put my feet on the ground,and i think its true it's never enough....thanks mani
Back