Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Need help with a Xmas present i bought UPDATE.. PICS

No idea. But try asking over at motorbicyling.You could pm to the OP of the thread i linked to, he might have some leads.
  2. K

Need help with a Xmas present i bought UPDATE.. PICS

Looks like a russian D6 engine.. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=6820
  3. K

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

No it's not bent, Its just a super odd bike. It has a really steep headtube combined with tight clearances.
  4. K

26 inch DYNO FrankenBMX. FIRST RIDE! SERIOUS FUN!

Re: DYNO Mountain bike to 26" BMX Build. HOME MADE STEM? Love the stem, I think that you should leave it a bit raw and not polish/paint it..
  5. K

Penny Farthing Big wheel Antique Bike

That turned out great! cool video to! :D
  6. K

ROAD BIKES LETS SEE EM

Bela Zekeres track bike..
  7. K

Penny Farthing Big wheel Antique Bike

Cool project! This site sells repro wire wheel by the foot, could be usefull.. http://www.hiwheel.com/parts/index.htm
  8. K

MOST EXPENSIVE BIKE

Well on a international market i would say that bikes like this one.. A NOS Cinelli Laser.. Full story and pic's here.. https://www.flickr.com/photos/boondking ... 836368221/
  9. K

MY NEW TALL BIKE

You guys build some awesome bike's, love the blog... :D
  10. K

The Racing Pedigree

Iv'e been using a shimano CB 110 coasterbrake since 09 on my motorized bike with no problems or overheating.. Bomb proof and stops good to..
  11. K

Vintage looking board track racer project

This is a really interresting build, it has a sort of subtle stem punk vibe going. I like it! :D
  12. K

Speed Bike

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.. :D @ Thirstee. The number on the fairing is just a random number, no hidden messages or meanings.. :D
  13. K

Speed Bike

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it :D
  14. K

Off Road Gearing

I did some off roading with my BTR this summer and was surprised with how well it worked with just a 42 tooth in the back, I have a puch hi-comp head on but everything else is pretty much stock. The trails was some enduro trails with some small climbs, mostly hard pack and sand but it chugged...
  15. K

Another B.T.R.

Another fork question. Isn't there a risk that a bump pushes the fork backwards extending the fork springs instead of compressing them? Fantastic build BTW.. :D
  16. K

peugeot

The smaller front wheel makes it look like a TT bike but the overall setup is more roadbike, the long wheel base, the road drops plus it has reflectors, a pie plate and the rear fender braze ons. Maybe a TT super comuter? :D The smaller front wheel on TT bikes was more a 70/80's fad than...
  17. K

What is a 69er?

..And 29:ers are basicly regular 700c rims and tyres but a bit beefier.. :D
  18. K

Speed Bike

Glad you like it.. :D
  19. K

Hog Boys Boardtracker (Ex-Villiers)

That fork looks great! Good to see you working on this project again.. :D
  20. K

How to get the best performance from a China engine? CARB???

Wolf's den Basic porting of intake and exhaust will do a lot. and gutting the muffler will give you some more speed to. The biggest performance boost was dropping the end cap of the muffler on a ride, it ran a lot faster but the sound was unbareable.. :D I have tried a couple of after...
Back