Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I

A Whole Trailer Full

I bought a trailer full of bicycles and i plan on either restoring some and selling most of them. I am just unsure on what most of them are and how much they are even worth. If anyone could help me out with these and tell me what they are and what they are worth that would be much appreciated.I...
  2. I

A Whole Trailer Full

I bought a trailer full of bicycles and i plan on either restoring some and selling most of them. I am just unsure on what most of them are and how much they are even worth. If anyone could help me out with these and tell me what they are and what they are worth that would be much appreciated.I...
  3. I

full wrap fender

Ok so im building a 20" lowrider bike and i want to put a full wrap fender on the back but idk how to combine the front and the back to make it wrap all the way around. any ideas? help ? thanks YoungOne
  4. I

chain question

Ok my brother and i couldnt remember what type of chain or length or whatever i needed. im building a 20" lowrider and i wanted to buy a colored chain but i need to know specifics. can anyone help me out ?? thanks YoungOne
  5. I

Rattle Can

I'm building a lowrider and I can't make up my mind on colors. I want to put a velour seat on it as well but I can't get a set until I know what colors I want to use. I was wondering if you guys had some good ideas for a paint scheme on a lowrider. I'm going to rattle can it so I need some spray...
Back