Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Kona Cruiser.....

great frame! i grabbed one a few years ago and just finished it recently, i love it.
  2. B

Banditos (formerly john doe)

As far as looks i do like the slammed down forks, but its done all too often. With turned down bars and tall forks my riding position is still very comfortable and ill do long rides on this thing, not to mention its not common at all. I have a few more things up my sleeve for this one too...
  3. B

Thanks you mugen! Im away for work since i built it and havent gotten to enjoy it at all but my roommates decided it was ok to use it...well see how that goes when i return.
  4. B

Social Deviation

This thing is amazing! im away for work on the other coast but i live in tampa now, may not be back for a while but when i do, expect a pm and go for a ride sometime.
  5. B

Custom Hawthorne

sorry, yes pbr is Pabt blue ribbon. Gna is just crappy english for gonna which in proper english is going to. also you can google most abrevations and they are likely to come up. I like the idea of doing partial bare metal, i just did my latest like that and love it.
  6. B

Custom Hawthorne

gna be a looker thats for sure! I think with such a clean looking bike I'd paint the tank at least or clean it up a lot more. maybe a pbr head badge would be fitting?
  7. B

"Bad Penny" Cruiser Build - Mockup Update!

Re: "Bad Penny" Cruiser Build I am very jealous of your brush work! looks incredible!
  8. B

Re: John Doe(no name yet) build gotta still adjust a few things but took it on a cruise last night and im very happy that i painted this beast finally.
  9. B

Re: John Doe(no name yet) build preview
  10. B

Re: John Doe(no name yet) build Oh kreep lol im sure, your shop is a dreamy nightmare. Ive been living in tampa and doing welding certs all .... summer. Got 4 unlimited thickness and position certs, carbon steel tig, 7018, stainless stick and inconel... Im actually going back to work on...
  11. B

Re: John Doe(no name yet) build Finally got the time and motivation to finish this thing.... Pulled everything off wire wheel on a grinder I stripped the frame, prob would have been better off getting some stripper but this gave it a cool metal surface Masked off for a metal/satin black two...
  12. B

Straight from Bonneville***The Speed Demon***

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER Love everything about it
  13. B

silver haze

The paint is from ace hardware and is called "now" I've never heard or used it before but it was cheap and came out pretty good. The color was "aluminum" Went over to kreeps today and got the chainline figured out and came home and got the hub linkage working, the bike is fun to ride, I'm a...
  14. B

SHOP RAT FROM LAS VEGAS

The bike looks great, speaking of great, the worlds fastest indian is such a great movie.
  15. B

silver haze

Outskirt, The purp walls seem to be holding up fairly well, I had to replace the tube a few times...whoops...and its not perfect looking but sitting on the bike u'd never notice. Got the crank in tonight and the chainline is off, SOB
  16. B

silver haze

Gratter, kreeps parts are plentiful, it would be worth the drive if you interested/need anything for a build. I just scored a buncha stuff from his garbage can today, let alone some sweet stuff he helped me out with. Also if you ever come this way well all have to go for a roll.
  17. B

silver haze

Kreep ur all paid up sucka and seriously big thanks. I think we need to start exporting stuff to england tho, that's where the real money is! Getting back to work now
  18. B

silver haze

building a bike for my chick, started with an almost scrapped jc penny, a good friend with a bike shop, and some parts that ive collected. Also will be the first project of any kind at my new home, a wharehouse in downtown clearwater. donar bike purple walls took the jc penny journals...
  19. B

Ride and Swap At Walt's Flying A Studio 2010

good times, looked like agreat day for sure.
  20. B

Rat rod merchandise

rat rod, I really like that logo, it would also be an easy screen print to do with it only having 3 colors, or a big vinyl sticker! I have a buddy here in tampa with a die cutter all set up for huge stickers. i could probaly use it for the afternoon and whip up some "large" stickers, If i get...
Back