Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MtnBikinPilot

Stomper

I found them on eBay
  2. MtnBikinPilot

My Fat Wheeled Night Owl

Niiiice ride.... What tires are those?
  3. MtnBikinPilot

Fat Fink II - Bye Bye Fatty

Don't regret the sale....you can always buy another Fat Fink Tres
  4. MtnBikinPilot

Cheap and easy shifter mount and stickshift conversion

Mine works great and is not loose at all after a year of riding and shifting...
  5. MtnBikinPilot

Mongoose Brutus vs. Mikargi Sluggo SS

Take the saved $$ and use towards mods and be happy w/ what you bought.... I bought my Dolomite for $280 shipped and added apes then used conduit bender to lay back my seat post. I also relocated the twist shifter to the frame and ran the brake lines thru the bars(to hid most of the cable)...
  6. MtnBikinPilot

My brutus

I really like the look of the narrower tires stretched onto the 4" rims (low profile) but the stock balloon look of the 4" Dolomite tires get such a reaction (OMG those are huge) from people it makes it hard to pull the trigger on new tires....
  7. MtnBikinPilot

My DumpsterMountain Bike!

Don't get me wrong about a free-$20 dumpster bike...it has it's place... Mongoose is still a VERY reputable brand....They have bikes for ALL ages and price ranges...They make one of the best DH bikes on the market http://www.mongoose.com/usa/bikes/mtb out
  8. MtnBikinPilot

My DumpsterMountain Bike!

That "Mtn Bike" is a mtn bike by name only...for riding it on flat trails only....I personally wouldn't actually ride it on any hills b/c the weak components....It's basically a coushy "around town rider"....
  9. MtnBikinPilot

Felt Bicycle Pics

Niiice build What brand are those tires?
  10. MtnBikinPilot

New Walmart Fat Tire Bike coming in a couple weeks

Changing the Stem won't save you much weight....I would only change if you wanted a short stem to adjust riding position. The stock stem takes 31.8mm bars....Putting on some wide graphite bars would help w/ handling and weight...I'm using the stock seat post so I don't know the size off the top...
  11. MtnBikinPilot

I like the hyrdo formed frame and tire pattern better then the Dolomite... If someone ....... that the components suck they shouldn't buy an inexpensive bike. The better components make the price go up....seems like a lot of people around here ..... and rag on the bike rather then take it for...
  12. MtnBikinPilot

Beast Price Watch

I clicked on the link and it said $187
  13. MtnBikinPilot

Check out these $150 shipped Fatbike frames!

My Dolomite feels like an 18"
  14. MtnBikinPilot

As a Mtn Bike I can see the deficiencies in the Dolomite BUT I converted mine to a cruiser (added apes/bmx style stem/laid back seat post/made twist shift into suicide shifter and routed brake cables thru the bars(done after pic)) for less the $300 total cost.
  15. MtnBikinPilot

My Ratcruiser build

I cut a fender like that ONCE and only ONCE b/c I kept cutting(and scratching) my calf swinging my leg over to get on it.....
  16. MtnBikinPilot

My Ratcruiser build

I would take the OG forks. cut them at the stem and rotate them a little to add a couple inches to the wheel base but keeping the look of the rigid front end...
  17. MtnBikinPilot

First Downhill Fatbike

18. MtnBikinPilot

Duplicolor metal specks green?

If the red was sprayed over black do you think it'd look like black cherry?
  19. MtnBikinPilot

racks for fat tire bikes

Ok.....their gun racks are bad azz...never seen one of those before
Back